Does Nike continue to produce MVP puppet commercials?

Joined Jun 29, 2008
Do they make one with Lil Dez asking LeBron how come he's watching the game instead of playing?

Joined Apr 25, 2008
If I was with that ad agency i'd have one out tommorrow, no sound, no speaking, Kobe looks at Lebron, Lebron looks at Kobe, then Kobe embraces Lebron noAmaechi, flash the nike logo, end.

Joined Jun 29, 2008
Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

If I was with that ad agency i'd have one out tommorrow, no sound, no speaking, Kobe looks at Lebron, Lebron looks at Kobe, then Kobe embraces Lebron no Amaechi, flash the nike logo, end.
Not a bad idea at all.

Joined Feb 9, 2008

If I was with that ad agency i'd have one out tommorrow, no sound, no speaking, Kobe looks at Lebron, Lebron looks at Kobe, then Kobe embraces Lebron no Amaechi, flash the nike logo, end.

Hmmm......

Joined Sep 18, 2007
Kobe tells Lebron let me show you how to do this son. Sit, take, notes and learn. Does this remind anyone of the Reebok ads for the olympics years ago? I thinkDan and Dave.

Joined Mar 2, 2009

that would be so corny, they'll probably do something like that too

Joined Sep 30, 2010
For sure, they'll just angle it with the Lebron puppet watching his "shot" over and over and over...

Joined Oct 25, 2006
They should continue making them... I mean the commercial is most valuable puppets... And those dudes are mvps so why not?

I agree a commercial with lebron watching the finals would be funny as hell.

Joined Apr 26, 2005
or let lebron move out of the house and move to sesame street and live with oscar the grouch and let lil penny move in..

lil penny and lil dez in one commercial would be awesome!!

chi ill

Banned
Joined Jan 23, 2009
Or how about ... they're not going to do anything at all that would hurt Lebrons feewings .

We all know how he can get !

Joined Jan 20, 2002
Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

or let lebron move out of the house and move to sesame street and live with oscar the grouch and let lil penny move in..

lil penny and lil dez in one commercial would be awesome!!
lebron's ego wouldnt allow that. he would get butt hurt and threaten nike

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now