Does Nike continue to produce MVP puppet commercials?

Do they make one with Lil Dez asking LeBron how come he's watching the game instead of playing?

laugh.gif

If I was with that ad agency i'd have one out tommorrow, no sound, no speaking, Kobe looks at Lebron, Lebron looks at Kobe, then Kobe embraces Lebron noAmaechi, flash the nike logo, end.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

If I was with that ad agency i'd have one out tommorrow, no sound, no speaking, Kobe looks at Lebron, Lebron looks at Kobe, then Kobe embraces Lebron no Amaechi, flash the nike logo, end.
pimp.gif
Not a bad idea at all.

If I was with that ad agency i'd have one out tommorrow, no sound, no speaking, Kobe looks at Lebron, Lebron looks at Kobe, then Kobe embraces Lebron no Amaechi, flash the nike logo, end.

Hmmm......

Kobe tells Lebron let me show you how to do this son. Sit, take, notes and learn. Does this remind anyone of the Reebok ads for the olympics years ago? I thinkDan and Dave.

grin.gif
that would be so corny, they'll probably do something like that too

For sure, they'll just angle it with the Lebron puppet watching his "shot" over and over and over...

They should continue making them... I mean the commercial is most valuable puppets... And those dudes are mvps so why not?

I agree a commercial with lebron watching the finals would be funny as hell.

or let lebron move out of the house and move to sesame street and live with oscar the grouch and let lil penny move in..

lil penny and lil dez in one commercial would be awesome!!

Or how about ... they're not going to do anything at all that would hurt Lebrons feewings .

We all know how he can get !
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

or let lebron move out of the house and move to sesame street and live with oscar the grouch and let lil penny move in..

lil penny and lil dez in one commercial would be awesome!!
lebron's ego wouldnt allow that. he would get butt hurt and threaten nike
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom