Does Nike stand behind their product

How long should shoes last from manuf defect

• Lifetime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As long as shoe show little wear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Standing behind products Nike standing behind their products I've never had a problem with a Nike pair of shoes before. My recent problem is I have an older pair barely worn good Soul threads tried still on them. Calling Nike for customer service I'm told I could make a claim but it be rejected cuz it's outside their 2-year window. It seems to me that Nikes is telling me that after two years of soul will fall off the shoe which is what it's occurred to me. Perfectly good shoe with a soul that's become detached and Nike refuses to do anything about it.

Nike can’t defy science and how chemicals work. It’s glue and it weakens overtime.

Proper storage probably would have made your soles** last longer. I don’t know (and don’t care) how you stored your shoes. Perhaps do research so it doesn’t happen in the future.

2 years guarantee is longer than 99% of the other companies out there who offer the obligated 1 year warranty.

I have nikes and others brands. I have never had this happen before. Didn't this happen to one of your stars this past season. I would think there would be better response then " to bad, shoes fall apart"

Back
Top Bottom