Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

NEW: This New Reggaeton song is sick!

Gotay El Autentiko - Cosa Mala

Last edited:
Reggaeton Sex especially Sir Speedy's ''El Amor Con La Ropa'' song is what made Reggaeton Evolve and pop even more. When Reggaeton Sex came in the picture their sound was something fresh and also mad controversial. It sounded more advance thanks to DJ Blass who always went h.a.m. on them beats.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Is this reggaeton?

I've been playing this ever since I got back from Colombia.

Colombian shorties tho :pimp:

This is an Old School track from Tito El Bambino when he used to be in a duo with Hector(TITO & HECTOR). This is when Tito El Bambino used to sing and rap real gangster sh**!

Last edited:
Time for some more Classic Reggaeton tracks with some amazing sounding beats. I could go on forever with posting these Classic Reggaeton tracks cause there's so many to choose from!
glasses.gif

Last edited:
NEW: Ñengo Flow Ft Speedy, Yomo, Guelo Star & John Bori - Cuidandome Lo Mio Remix Prod By DJ Blass

Classic: Lito & Polaco - ''Machacando Idiotas'' English translation ''Smashing Idiots'' I love this song cause Polaco goes in. He's letting everybody know in the game, that lyrically he will smash whoever wants a lyrical war. He will smash all the idiots who even intent something!

Last edited:
Classic Beef: DADDY YANKEE VS. TEMPO

In this song Daddy Yankee tells Tempo you are a fan of mines etc. etc.

Daddy Yankee - Mi Fanatico

Then Tempo responds with this song telling him you are a clown and a lot of more other stuff. Real explicit lyrics nothing was soft about this lyrical war between Daddy Yankee and Tempo!

Tempo - T.E.M.P.O.  

When you fuse Reggaeton and Techno together you make a bomb of a track! Here's a prime example of that with this Trebol Clan song ''Ancias Tengo''  from 2001 that was on the album Buddha's Family.

BUDDHA'S FAMILY Trebol Clan - ''Ancias Tengo'' Prod By DJ Joe 

Last edited:
This was just genius fusing together Reggaeton with a Chinese Musical Instrument. If I'm not mistaken the chinese instrument used in this song is called the Guzheng. Can you believe this song was released in 2002 and it still sounds mad fresh! 
Johnny Prez & Pedro Prez - ''Entra'' 

If you grew up watching the OG Cartoon Transformers as a kid. Then you'll definitely enjoy this Old School Reggaeton song that uses a Transformers sample throughout the whole song.
Eddie Dee - Transformers

Back
Top Bottom