Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

thinking about Ozuna @ Madison Square Garden

that boy on fire.

I was thinking about making the trip but when I looked up tickets it was like $280 for the tickets plus probably another $300-400 to stay in a hotel for 2 nights if not more

anuel aa yeezy track pretty fire on some feeling like a villain type lol. airplane mode straight too for the mamis that are on stand by. going to ozuna concert once he comes to dc, hopefully by then anuel aa should be touring with him already. deff need to go to a maluma one too cuz dude brings in the mamis. bad bunny finna have a concert next month in dc, dude been on that acid trip persona but i know for a fact mamis will be in that concert. all about the mamis lol

anuel AA out here cookin.
Anuel AA is cool, but he aint no Tempo in his prime. This new album that dropped don't even compare to Tempo's classic two first albums, cause on Anuel AA's album there's only like 2 joints that I like, on Tempo's ''Game Over'' & ''New Game'' albums I dig all the tracks. Anuel AA is lucky he aint do so much time like Tempo cause that's what really pushed back Tempo's career, if it wasn't for that I know Tempo would be on that DY and Nicky Jam level.

Last edited:
Even though I only like 2 songs on Anuel AA album. I aint mad that its #1 right now. At the end of day its a Latin Trap/Reggaeton artist that's doin it, and that's all that matters to me.

Last edited:
At first ''1, 2, 3'' by Sofia Reyes ft. Jason Derulo & De La Ghetto wasnt my cup of tea, but surprisingly it grew on me. Congratz!!

Last edited:
Anuel AA is cool, but he aint no Tempo in his prime. This new album that dropped don't even compare to Tempo's classic two first albums, cause on Anuel AA's album there's only like 2 joints that I like, on Tempo's ''Game Over'' & ''New Game'' albums I dig all the tracks. Anuel AA is lucky he aint do so much time like Tempo cause that's what really pushed back Tempo's career, if it wasn't for that I know Tempo would be on that DY and Nicky Jam level.

why isn't tempo thriving more on da trap side of da reggaeton movement? you'd think his flow might b a lil rough to catch a modern reggaeton beat, but da bad bunny trapish reggaeton beats should be in his wheelhouse of speciality.

whhhaaa?? that whole joint bangs.

he should've had a couple more reggaeton beats and a lil less trap, but its a good project.

The other albums on that billboard chart are way better, Arcangel's Ares album, now that ish bangs. I'm gonna keep it 100, I prefer Miky Woodz > Anuel AA, but to each his own.

Last edited:
why isn't tempo thriving more on da trap side of da reggaeton movement? you'd think his flow might b a lil rough to catch a modern reggaeton beat, but da bad bunny trapish reggaeton beats should be in his wheelhouse of speciality.

Tempo's latest Reggaeton track was that ''Ahora Si Mami 2'' joint. I loved it, and it made some noise, but not to the point of being a ''Te Bote Remix''. I tell you its f**ked up. Tempo has done latin trap, but I'm just not feeling those tracks. Man, I want the old Tempo back, before getting locked up he was killin ish. Luckily Tempo didnt come out sounding like Shyne, but theres still something missing.

thinking about Ozuna @ Madison Square Garden

that boy on fire.

You slacking. Ozuna and J Balvin tickets copped for their NYC shows.

Was thinking Bad Bunny Buy I seen that dude like 5 times already.

Don’t sleep on catching your favorite artists when they do their club tours. That’s probably the best way to see them with higher potential of actually bagging and dancing with *****es.

It’s how I ended up smoking with Arcangel before this whole Latin trap movement was a thing.

Tempo's latest Reggaeton track was that ''Ahora Si Mami 2'' joint. I loved it, and it made some noise, but not to the point of being a ''Te Bote Remix''. I tell you its f**ked up. Tempo has done latin trap, but I'm just not feeling those tracks. Man, I want the old Tempo back, before getting locked up he was killin ish. Luckily Tempo didnt come out sounding like Shyne, but theres still something missing.
more collabs should cure what ill him.

Back
Top Bottom