Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

NEW: 1. Daddy Yankee - Vaiven

2. Ñengo Flow - Promesa 

3. Baby Rasta y Gringo Feat Nicky Jam - Ven a mi

Last edited:
NEW: 1. Arcangel - Sensacious Lokas

2. Sir Speedy - Irme Pal Party

3. Cosculluela Ft. Daddy Yankee, Arcangel Y Wisin - Baby Boo (Official Remix)

Last edited:
Newwwwwwwwww!

1. Randy Nota Loca feat. De La Ghetto - Camara Lenta

2. Randy Nota Loca - Te Propongo

Ven Bailalo 
nthat.gif

NEW: 1. Yandel - Imaginar

2. Carlitos Rossy Ft. J Alvarez Y Nengo Flow - Si Se Entera

When I went to DR in the summer of '03, and I saw how big Reggaeton was out there, I got into it. I would say 2003-2008, I was really into it. Haven't really been checking for it since that time.

NEW REGGAETON: 1. Maluma ft. Arcángel - Tu Cariño

2. Maluma - Recuérdame

3. Gotay El Autentiko - Dile A Tu Viejo

Yandel decided to do a song with Atlanta's right now hottest rapper Future. It came out amazing with a mixture of both sounds, you can feel that Reggaeton vibe and the Down Dirty South through out the whole song with Yandel and Future's rapping & singing and the beat how it switches up from a Down Dirty South beat to a Reggaeton beat and it continues switching up from one music genre to another. I really dig it!

Yandel ft. Future - Mi Combo

BONUS: Behind the Scenes of 'Mi Combo' Official Music Video

This past Thursday was the 2015 Latin Grammys and yes Reggaeton was in the house! 2 Prime examples are J. Balvin perfomed ''Ginza'' and then Major Lazer, DJ Snake, MØ all came out to perform the Lean On Remix with J. Balvin & Farruko. Plus much more Reggaeton ruled the whole night. Here goes the video to those two awesome perfomances of the night.
glasses.gif

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this new music video is fire!

De La Ghetto ft. Daddy Yankee, Yandel & Ñengo Flow - Fronteamos Porque Podemos

New Reggaeton Music for Nov.& Dec. 2015: 

1. Jory Boy - Volvió La Peste 

2. El Sica Ft Zion - Duele

3. Mackieaveliko Ft. LT El Unico - Pa La Mona 

4. ChocQuibTown Ft Wisin - Desde El Día En Que Te Fuiste

5. Yomo Ft. Bayron - Esa Mulata 

CLASSIC: Vico C - ''Me Acuerdo'' LIVE in Acapulco 1993

If you think Reggaeton is dead you must be a damn fool. You must not know the real history just like people didnt know that Reggaeton existed way before the hit song 'La Gasolina' by Daddy Yankee. Reggaeton is still strong and artists keep coming out with hits, prime example on the english radio station KTU they stay playing ''El Perdón (Forgiveness)" by Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias and on the latin radio stations La Mega 97.9 FM and X 96.3 FM its non stop Reggaeton. I be hearing songs like ''Borro Cassette'' by Maluma, ''Un Beso'' by Baby Rasta y Gringo, ''Encantadora'' by Yandel, ''Te Busco'' by Nicky Jam ft. Cosculluela, ''Vaiven'' by Daddy Yankee, ''Ginza'' by J. Balvin, etc. and all these songs that are being played on the radio are from this year 2015. So if youre even thinking that Reggaeton is dead, go first and investigate before assuming something dumb like that. You know get your facts straight Reggaeton is far from dead ya heard!

Last edited:
That mix by JFuse was real dope. Classic after Classic. Some good stuff right there before ''La Gasolina'' so this guy obviously knows the history much respect to JFuse, peace!

Back
Top Bottom