Does Sports City sell fake New Eras?

Has anyone ever been to a Sports City? They have a million colors for like different local teams. I see "The City" New Eras in like Purple, Orange, Green, you name it. Are they all fake?

I still have a feeling that they do...because im looking at my two 2007 giants on field caps and the font on the bottom looks kinda off from each other. and the new sticker it comes with. the real one allows for the original circle shaped sticker to come off where as the supposely fake one keeps the sticker attached to the larger sticker. another reason for me to believe that it is fake is because the sizing of the fake one fits very tight compared to the new 2007 on field one i just bought to compare it. it's also tight compared to all the past new eras i have too...kinda fishy to me.
TEAM WARRIORS
Welcome to the club Marco Belinelli!
Almost ready for the 49er sig!

word they ain't fake. my girl used to work there, the owners used to ask workers suggestions of colors to order from NE
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

hmm, so that's where you got that SF fitted to Frankenstein, jae. i'ma have to roll by there and scoop one up, so i can get crackin on completing my NorCal Summit BBQ fit to compete w/your specal get-up. lol.

yeah, i can't sleep.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

No fakes there, I remember seeing the massive walls many years back, kinda overwhelming at the time :lol:
laugh.gif

I still have a feeling that they do...because im looking at my two 2007 giants on field caps and the font on the bottom looks kinda off from each other. and the new sticker it comes with. the real one allows for the original circle shaped sticker to come off where as the supposely fake one keeps the sticker attached to the larger sticker. another reason for me to believe that it is fake is because the sizing of the fake one fits very tight compared to the new 2007 on field one i just bought to compare it. it's also tight compared to all the past new eras i have too...kinda fishy to me.
TEAM WARRIORS
Welcome to the club Marco Belinelli!
Almost ready for the 49er sig!

EDIT nvm...them hats are coo, just copped 1 the other day

i was thinking about the hats at shirtique? are those real?
hella dope

the hats at shirtique are real to, they just get hella old @#%$ hats, like the old styles, i was at serramonte tryna find a sharks hat, no luck, anyone know where i can get one?
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

Quote:
he real one allows for the original circle shaped sticker to come off where as the supposely fake one keeps the sticker attached to the larger sticker.
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
]​

Quote:
he real one allows for the original circle shaped sticker to come off where as the supposely fake one keeps the sticker attached to the larger sticker.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

one of the reasons why it might fit tighter than usual is the location it's made.

u.s. is a tighter fit whereas the ones made in china are more 'relaxed' so to say.

you can find this on a label tucked behind the sweatband.
COMMITTEE

BLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

yea that stuff about the sticker comin of is bs, i work at hatclub and gotta take those stickers off like crazy, sometimes they stick sometimes they come off,

but on another note i dont think theres any other sports citys in the eastbay
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom