Does Sports Zone sell fakes?

I have only been to the one on M Street, but one of my boys hit up the new SZ over in Alexandria the other day. He told me that a good portion of their shoe inventory was fake. I dunno how true that is (I haven't been over there), but I'll take his word for it. He was saying that one of the sales people was tryin to push some "exclusive" Jordans on him when he was shopping. He told me it was a J-Rooga paradise up in that spot. Anyways, I know there are a couple SZ's around the DC urea, have you all noticed them selling fakes?

Damn, but in this urea anything is possible, I would say I doubt it but now I don't know what to believe.
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Yeah, sounds like an employee is getting their side hustle on.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

there is a sports zone on richmond hwy (rte 1) in alexandria

it aint been open that long 2 months maybe.

i went in there when the aquas rlsd but they were sold out so i kept it moving and aint look around or nothing.

Team DC/MD/VA​

OG MEMBER #2 - BACK LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING​

It you do see fakes you can be assured that it is not authorized from the higher ups. As far as I know they are a reputable company who has had a Nike account for some time and they aren't going to do anything as foolish as selling fakes and risk their account.

im gonna stop by this sports zone in a lil

full report @ 11 :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA​

OG MEMBER #2 - BACK LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING​

I've never seen fakes at sportszone, so young was probably side hustlin'.
Washington Wizards

Back
Top Bottom