Does the Cavs have a realistic chance to win this series?

Anything is possible. See PHX-LA, Heat-NY, HOU-PHX, Sox-Indians, Sox-NY. Just got to take it one game at a time, execute, and want it more than them.

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

i dont think theyre done..every game came down to the wire besides game 3.. this could easily be 3-1 in the cavs favor. if they win game 5 the pressures going
to be on the Magic to close it out.

hmmmm....

NO

Magic in 6

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I still think they have a chance.
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't think they does.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean, Cavs are unlike a lot of 3-1 teams who didn't come back, in the sense they've been straight dominant at home. Win game 5, get game 6, and theyhave a great shot at it. Of course it's easier said than done, but Skip to My Lou is not gonna torch you for 26 or whatever it was every night..

And maybe Mike Brown realizes to put Bron on Hedo or Rashard the whole game as opposed to being a defensive 'free safety'

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Anything is possible. See PHX-LA, Heat-NY, HOU-PHX, Sox-Indians, Sox-NY. Just got to take it one game at a time, execute, and want it more than them.
Look at this fair-weather fan
wink.gif
...sorry bro you brought thison yourself and you're never gonna hear the end of this
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Look at all you Lakers fans going after yall team throat. Shame on yall. Your team lost get over it. They were outplayed twice in this series, and luckily for yall it's 1-1. This is why yall are the worst sports fans, your team lose once, and yall jump on their back. Calm down and be happy you're going to Denver tied. Fair-Weather Fans FTL
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

but with that said...its not over till its over

Originally Posted by franchise3

I honestly think the Cavs come back to win the series.

ME TOO!!! I THINK THE CAVS ARE GOING WIN THIS SERIES...

The CAV's especially MO are rushing everything, since game 3...
MO is shooting on the move, hes not even getting his feet set...
As horrible as his role players were, they had the lead with 6 seconds to go.....

IT SOUNDS CRAZY, but the CAV's have no pressure, everybody has counted them out already...
ORLANDO is the team that doesnt want to go to a game 7....
Im not trying to disrespect ORLANDO, i just refuse to count the CAV'S out..
I could be wrong but so what thats just how i see it.....Who hasnt been wrong about a sports prediction???

heres a good one...@@%# anything can HAPPEN ITs thePLAYOFFS!!!! ....so amazing..its a amazing...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by franchise3

I honestly think the Cavs come back to win the series.

ME TOO!!! I THINK THE CAVS ARE GOING WIN THIS SERIES...

The CAV's especially MO are rushing everything, since game 3...
MO is shooting on the move, hes not even getting his feet set...
As horrible as his role players were, they had the lead with 6 seconds to go.....

IT SOUNDS CRAZY, but the CAV's have no pressure, everybody has counted them out already...
ORLANDO is the team that doesnt want to go to a game 7....
Im not trying to disrespect ORLANDO, i just refuse to count the CAV'S out..
I could be wrong but so what thats just how i see it.....Who hasnt been wrong about a sports prediction???

Very well said.

Back
Top Bottom