Does the Fentanyl Epidemic Scare You?

I fw the blowski every once in awhile so that **** does scare me, especially hearing about the comedians dying in LA after a line, that **** is circulating around Cali.

Again, like some have already mentioned--Why the F would you consider putting this in your product if it can potentially kill/harm your clientele? Aren't you in the business of making money, if you're pushing?

Do I have it wrong? Someone please educate me.

I dunno whats not to get? Lol.

Cut your dope with a cheaper, stronger product. Word spreads that so and so's dope is a 10.

Most street level dealers arent even stepping on it themselves, just breaking down whatever they buy.

And lol @ some of you guys actually thinking dealers care about their custys.

I dunno whats not to get? Lol.

Cut your dope with a cheaper, stronger product. Word spreads that so and so's dope is a 10.

Most street level dealers arent even stepping on it themselves, just breaking down whatever they buy.

And lol @ some of you guys actually thinking dealers care about their custys.
Exactly.Ain’t no love in the game. If the customer can rob, scam or skate off the dealer they would. So it's vice versa.

Exactly.Ain’t no love in the game. If the customer can rob, scam or skate off the dealer they would. So it's vice versa.
Oh theres love in the game. The love of money, but you cant get money from dead people. We’re just pointing out how dumb it is. It’s probably some super junkie with an Ozzy level tolerance that needs it in their coke.

If they kill 100 buyers, 100 more buyers will show up. Ain’t like there’s a shortage of crack heads.

I’m cool with some PK or some 7/10 level type bud. Don’t need 10/10 stupid fire, been smoking too long and too frequently for all that
I was on that kinda bud last year and my brain was fried a month into it :lol: had to chill on it

I understand what some of y'all are saying, but eventually if people start dying like crazy, wouldn't the demand drop? I know you can never underestimate a junkie, but still.

You need people to be alive to push it to someone. You can't push it to yourself.

I understand what some of y'all are saying, but eventually if people start dying like crazy, wouldn't the demand drop? I know you can never underestimate a junkie, but still.

You need people to be alive to push it to someone. You can't push it to yourself.
Simply put, the answer is no. Unless you’re in a small town or something. Also, what’s the percentage of people even dying?

Someone hit it right on the nose. The Fenty is the cut, basically you take a weak or stepped on product and add this to it in order to make people think they are buying that fresh off the boat untouched product from the 80s.

If u can take one Brick and turn it into 2 while still giving your clientele the same experience, while also increasing their need (addiction) to the product it sounds like a pretty big win for the dealer. However, when people start dying, the dealer gotta eat that too.

Like others have pointed out. It's getting cut even higher up the food chain now. Most of the street level dealers are just buying a bigger amount and breaking that down for profit.

A junkie gon’ junkie, but I don’t understand how people are still casually “parting” on the west coast when you know that dirty **** is out there.

That's some bad batch ****. Granted there are alot of bad batches but let's say 9/10 batches are good. People are likely to take that risk and think you have the best product in your area.

No bs I go to chipotle a couple times a month every now and then it ****s with my stomach, but when it doesn't the **** is fire. I've been eating this way for at least a decade and I know the ramifications. Not saying it's the same as drugs but I can see how it happens.

You know the mentality, "wont happen to me" or "that type of thing doesnt happen here/to us"

Yeah, this makes sense. I guess it's all about what you're willing to tolerate, and it's not the dealers fault for that. People have to consider the ramifications. Dealer is going to supply what the demand is.

Back
Top Bottom