Does this happen to you?

When ever im going by a street light either if its driving by or walking it, atleast 1 of the lights turns off. I notice this everytime i go out at night oneof them turns off. They're all different street lights and turn off at different times. I seen something like this on the Sc-fi channel once, some dudesaid he had some energy within him and everytime he walked near a street light would turn off. I didnt thought it was just a coincidence with him, but since ithappens to me its weird. Anybody else have this happen to them?

This happens to me. I think I'm the only one to notice it too. Whenever I see it happen I look around at whoever is in the car to see if they noticed itbut they just ask me what the hell I'm doing.

yea this happens to me whem im walking to my apartment real late. the streetlight turns off and im looking around like what the %#%*???

eek.gif
Dang I think you might have mystic powers.....That or somebody playingames with them lights.

Happened to me a couple of times..I just think the sensor is messed up on the top..that blue thing..

I can only do it when I am next to someone else that can do it. When I am next to my brother I can fly too!

It happened to me today, and it happens every once in a while. I notice it's usually the same lights that do it too. No magic stuff going on man.

yeah some times i hate that ,but you know what i hate more it's when a car creep's up slow when im waking by myself

lol scares me everytime I walk home at night and its the same street but different lights, Maybe the sensors are messed up.

ya happens to me too, i sometimes think im making them turn off b/c im in the vicinity, or i think its a sign thats trying to tell me something

Back
Top Bottom