Does this really exist?

thegggame

Banned
nerd.gif

Sure does.

When I marched the Rose parade in Pasadena, there would be 2 of these trucks at the end of the route to hand out free burgers to all the marching band members.

Never seen it. They're out there somewhere though. glad an In-N-Out is being built just about half a mile away from here

yup they exist.
pimp.gif

i heard u have to reserve them like a year or so in advance tho because they're such in high demand.
indifferent.gif

they're for private parties

I might be remembering this wrong, but I think an NTer got one for his kids birthday a long time ago.

Yup they've catered at my friends little brothers birthday before. Only downside is they don't serve french fries due to the oil being a fire hazard,so they give bags of lays.

yes of course it exists. they always come around at carnivals. They just had one a few weeks ago at my church. a burger drink and chips for 2 bucks. holla!

Originally Posted by Unphased4

Yup they've catered at my friends little brothers birthday before. Only downside is they don't serve french fries due to the oil being a fire hazard, so they give bags of lays.

indifferent.gif

Ughh. Now I'm craving for some. The closest we've got to an In-N-Out is %%!!'s =(

Back
Top Bottom