Does Time HAVEEE To Equal Trust/Feelings/Love/Care, Etc.?

Discussion in 'General' started by macncheese, Dec 17, 2009.

1. macncheese

macncheese

This is somewhat of an tough question, but I've been thinking....

Does Time HAVEEE To Equal Trust/Feelings/Love/Care, Etc.?

I ask this, because, a good number of people feel as though if they have been with another person--albeit, a relaationship, friendship, etc.--thatthe more time that passes, the stronger the bond between the two people should become...

I feel as though time CAN be a factor but it's also the experiences and situations that you've been through with that person(s)...

Discuss...

-macNcheeesee

2. j23s

j23s

Time is necessary, the more time you invest in someone the better you get to know who they really are

3. Master Zik

Master Zik

Time isn't always necessary. If you been through a lot of wild/tough/hard times with a person that can make a bond and trust stronger in a shorter periodof time even more than a friendship/relationship that's known each other for years.

So yeah you're right the experiences and situations matter the most. You can know a person for 5 years and not trust them anymore than you did the firstyear you got to know them.

4. biggatree

biggatree Banned

The hell is a HAVEEE?

5. macncheese

macncheese

Exactly.

I feel exactly the way you do because I guarantee we all can name or point out people in our lives that we've known for quite some time (x amount of yrs)but truly don't know them...and vice versa.
    Then there's people whom we've know for x amount of months and through experiences, we get to see who they truly are...

6. grizzly hebert

grizzly hebert

And that is when you should distance yourself from that person.

No relationship is worth having if it isn't progressing and moving forward. It doesn't matter if it's a Marriage, Friendship, Business Partnership,etc.

7. produccionfrescos

produccionfrescos

I agree.

[​IMG]*!*%##$ $##$+

8. rikan havok

rikan havok

Just depend the situation - however as more time you invest in a relationship sometime the harder it is to get out of it .. just because you have invested somuch and to an extend it has become a routine .. so everything matter

In addition, you might have gone thru some stuff with a person that made your connection tight, however as time goes by you start noticing that u don'tlike many things that person has to offer and thus realizing that all that stuff you went thru was a thing in the pass and you need to move on ....

9. uptown roamer

uptown roamer

This is so very true...

10. verynecessary

verynecessary

usually time is used to judge a relationship only because it takes time for things to happen (good and bad) in most cases. other times, things happen veryquickly, so time isn't a real important factor.

like rikan said though, even if you have one of those "fast" relationships that come together quickly, it doesn't mean the minor things thataccumulate as more time passes have no impact.

11. eight2one

eight2one

QFT

12. mrmoneyindabank

mrmoneyindabank

Time allows you to grow together, so in that sense its very important.