Does Time Really Heal All Wounds?

Yeah i'm in a similar position. If it's something you're contemplating about, i say do it. Im getting back with talking to a lady friend of mine whom i was close with back in high school, but turned bad since i didnt know how to handle it when i got attached and worrying if she alright and etc. plus overall immaturity. Idk if time heals all wounds but i say it does for my case

I say you reconcile. Life is too short and if you're even thinking about doing it then it's probably something you want.

time heals all wounds but the longer we live the longer the list of wounds grow

i think the main idea behind the quote is over time you forget and ignorance is bliss so....
but OP just say something like someone mention before, you're either gonna be better off then you are now or you're just gonna be back at square one. im going through the same thing but i only see her when i happen to go get ice cream =\

i was in this situation not too long ago with my best friend of 14 years. It was her fault all the way...we ended up not talking for a year and a half. She reached out and i figured it couldnt be any worse than things were already..met up for lunch to get things over and now we're cool again. If you think the friendship is worth mending and you can put the past behind you, go for it. Don't go in with any expectations..only a plan. If you make peace with the situation within yourself you can't ask for anything else

I wouldn't do it. She apologized, but it was more likely for hurting your feelings.. rather than true remorse.. otherwise, you wouldn't be having to reconcile.. Leave rewind to vhs tapes and nas songs

As others have said, you have nothing to lose. Regardless of what happens, you won't have to think "what if" anymore.

Kind of unrelated, but your thread title reminded me of this quote:

"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."--Rose Kennedy

real talk, just talk to the person but things will never be the same, so try but dont over try

antibiotics > time..
how are you gonna let a wound just sit there without any proper treatment?.. do you want it to get infected? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom