Does Tom Brady need to win another Super Bowl to seal his legacy...

as one of the top QB's ever?

If he doesn't win another Championship will he be considered a QB that only won Super Bowls because he was cheating?

Edit: By top QB's ever, I mean top 3-5 all time.

Does a guy with 3 rings, 2 Super Bowl MVPs and 1 regular season MVP need to do more to solidify his legacy? Really?

His legacy is already sealed, bro. He's got 3 rings...this isn't Kobe needing to win one w/o Shaq here.....

*Waits for CP*
*Waits for Deadset*
*Waits for Chester*
*Waits for Deuce King*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, rings should only be something that contributes to a NFL players legacy, and not be a detractor. It's the ultimate team sport after all.

Originally Posted by henz0

He doesn't need to do anymore IMO

THIS 
BUT MY FAVORITE QB DOES ... 
tired.gif

@#%!#!#%# choke job ... onside kick, drop pass, end game int ... lazy reggie wayne 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by henz0

He doesn't need to do anymore IMO

THIS 
BUT MY FAVORITE QB DOES ... 
tired.gif

@#%!#!#%# choke job ... onside kick, drop pass, end game int ... lazy reggie wayne 
frown.gif
I hope he gets 2 more.

I'm not gonna lie Tom Brady is nice even though I hate him. That being said he does not need another one.

No...and since when do players have to have multiple rings...

At first all a player needed was one...now its...O he got one, but to be great he still needs another 
eyes.gif

Tom Brady doesn't need one more, but the Patriots as an organization need to grab one more before Brady retires.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Tom Brady doesn't need one more, but the Patriots as an organization need to grab one more before Brady retires.

I'm anxiously awaiting the retirement of tom brady, I hate the pats.

Nope, the media has already sealed it for him. Just kidding, not. But with his stats, there shouldn't be any doubt about him making the Hall.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

No...and since when do players have to have multiple rings...

At first all a player needed was one...now its...O he got one, but to be great he still needs another 
eyes.gif

this..but maybe two more
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

There are QB's in the HOF that have nowhere near the accomplishments of Brady.

I shoulda been more specific in my OP.  I mean to crack the top 3 to top 5 all time. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

as one of the top QB's ever?

If he doesn't win another Championship will he be considered a QB that only won Super Bowls because he was cheating?

Edit: By top QB's ever, I mean top 3-5 all time.
if the videos gave him such a huge benefit, they would of not gone 16-0 in the regular season, and throw 50 touchdowns on the most prolific offense ever in the NFL 

but if he wins another one he will enter the conversation of GOAT, but now i'd have to put Montana, Aikman, Bradshaw,  and Marino then Brady 

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Troy Aikman and Terry Bradshaw?

C'mon now...

laugh.gif
  I'm a huge Cowboys fan and Aikman doesn't crack top 5 all time.  Top 10-15 though. 

Back
Top Bottom