Does your interest in a AJ decrease, when alot ppl own them?

bnyc23

Banned
I was talking about this subject, with my friend today, he said that his interest in the fire red III's were gone, when he saw half the nation rocking them. Is this what made the grapes so alluring?
Do you think this will happen with the Aquas, and will make them a less desirable shoe? If so or not, Elaborate your opinions..
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Never
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

no i could care less who has them i buy jordans because i like them who cares if half the nation copped'em if you seen everone rocking them and you didnt have them i bet you would what them even more
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

Quote:
no cause if i like a shoe i like it i dont care how many ppl have them

^^^exactly.

i guess it does feel special sometimes to have a shoe that nobody else has, like for those collectors with PEs or scrapped samples, but nonetheless i buy a shoe because i like it
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

I kinda get uncomfortable when 2 or 3 other people including me have the same shoe on (Like at the movies after a GR Release). Thats why I like to wait a few months to rock my GR's.

Simple answer...No
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

nope, if everyone had my grails black/red and black/white/red XIIIs on, they'd still be my grails
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

For me not really. No one at my college wears them and around my city I NEVER see an authentic pair. If I didn't know any better I wouldn't know that authentic Jordan's exist. So I guess having just simple GR is enough to keep me happy.
It's like a Mailman going for a walk on his day off​

Quote:
Thats why I like to wait a few months to rock my GR's.

thats exactly what i do....But yeah, if the shoe looks GOOD, especially the colorway, im str8 withem. I really dont care if a MILLION other people are wearing them. I mean ITS THE EXACT SAME THING WITH EVERY OTHER GOD DAMNED SHOE!!!!!!! Even with unpopular, unhyped shoes, You can expect 100,000 other people in the world to have them on. Company's dont just make 10 pairs of each shoe so that only YOU have them.

If you hate people wearin the same shoes as you, just keepem on ice for a year or so and then rock'em

To be honest here, it slightly does. Not that much, but a just a little bit.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

never...but i understand where you coming BNyC23...i use to feel like that when i see peps(mainly hypebeast)rocking J's for for fashion...but now it doesnt bother me at all...

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Well, I usaully buy what I like, no matter how other people feel about them, but I do hate it when I buy a general release and I see all the high school kids at the mall with them, they also make the shoe look retarted with their lame styles. Now I store my general releases and break them out a year later, when everyone else has beat theres down.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

TEAM IHAVENOTEAM

absolutely not. me liking a shoe has no connection to what others have/think. the shoe means something to me, not to others have
I Shine Cause I Grind

if i like a shoe i dont care what anybody thinks...thats the way it was when i was a kid...and im the one paying for the shoes...
I'm in and i'm out...

I really don't care... I'm just buying them because I grew up on J's and I have always loved them... but I do wish the hype would die off, just so i could get sneakers more easily
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

by thanksgiving people from around my way will mess up their aquas and ill probably wear them once by then and wont wear mine till april
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

No sir... If that bothers you (which it shouldn't), wait 6 months, and then 90% of the other young kids will have worn theirs' out...

No.
I buy what I like.
If it just so happens that the masses like the same thing that I do then so what.

FS: Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Back
Top Bottom