Dog farts: Help I'm suffocating

sick.gif

Is there anything that smells more foul? My dog's fart is taking up the entire first floor.

my dog just farted a wet one 10 mins ago. i left the room before i felt the repercussions

Then they turn around and look behind them, tryna see where it came from. Im like foo' thats you!

roll.gif
roll.gif

everytime my dog farts, he gets up and looks back waiting until i notice the fould smell. after ive noticed the stink bomb, he walks away as if nothinghappened.
laugh.gif

btw, i have a chow chow if that matters.

i literally throw my dog out the room while yelling "UCK, WHAT THE HELL, IS THAT YOU? GET OUT OF HERE" and the dog whimpers into a corner defunapprec

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

yea them mofos stink...only God knows whats in their food
laugh.gif
I have a Beagle. So she walks outside and eats all sortsof garbage. Chicken wing bones, poop, old french fries, bread for ducks.....

cb116a22701ee49936d8118f18599ccd51e90386.jpg

This dog's farts are the most silent things ever, but once it gets to you
sick.gif
. What's worst is that he also sits next to you or on you and then does it and if you make a face, he just looks at you casually

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
I have a Beagle. So she walks outside and eats all sorts of garbage. Chicken wing bones, poop, old french fries, bread for ducks.....

laugh.gif
I have a male Beagle. So, I guess its true. Beagles will eat anything.

laugh.gif
I have a Beagle. So she walks outside and eats all sorts of garbage. Chicken wing bones, poop, old french fries, bread for ducks.....

is that a joke? arent those deadly for dogs?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I have a male Beagle. So, I guess its true. Beagles will eat anything.

Got a female beagle. She will eat anything. And literally ate herself into diabetes and 2 minutes ago tried to get into garbage and get a chicken wing bone.
smh.gif

She just farts and walks out of the room..

Good dog tho.

me and my family are thinking about getting a english bulldog when my son gets older.... he is my puppy right now... how bad are their farts?... i hear thesnore and fart a lot.. but damn if it smells that bad and they fart more then the average dog.. im gonna have second thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom