Dog The Bounty Hunter...vol. Can he do that???

I've been watching this show for quite a while. These guys run up on people like they are the police and talk a lot of $%^& while doing it. How much authority does bounty hunters really have? Do they have the same power as the police or not. I'll be damned if one of them wanted to interrogate me by force or keep me captive until i tell them what they want. I'm watching an episode now and they have this girl shook as hell to the point where she's crying. Can they actually get into a high speed chase with a felon or will they be pulled over by the "real" police and cited? I might sound salty but I have always wondered this.

domino.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rent that. [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

I've been watching this show for quite a while. These guys run up on people like they are the police and talk a lot of $%^& while doing it. How much authority does bounty hunters really have? Do they have the same power as the police or not. I'll be damned if one of them wanted to interrogate me by force or keep me captive until i tell them what they want. I'm watching an episode now and they have this girl shook as hell to the point where she's crying. Can they actually get into a high speed chase with a felon or will they be pulled over by the "real" police and cited? I might sound salty but I have always wondered this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you know damn well u gonna do whatever they tell you to

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

qft dog would have you !$#!$**+ bricks

I'm pretty sure they have no real authority, thats why they use excess force. I don't think they are aloud to keep you captive by law, more so they just kinda rough you up or intimidate you. I think the police probably just kinda let them do their thing since they're ultimately helping them out.

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

qft dog would have you !$#!$**+ bricks

Nahhhh man. After I seen that episode where he actually got arrested and sent to jail in another country since bounty hunting is illegal there. Dude was $%^&*(* bricks in the cell with the other felons and everyone in his camp was crying. If he pulls a paintball gun on me, I'll pull two on him haha. These guys do not have power...anyone can be a bounty hunter.

Originally Posted by Wade187

I'm pretty sure they have no real authority, thats why they use excess force. I don't think they are aloud to keep you captive by law, more so they just kinda rough you up or intimidate you. I think the police probably just kinda let them do their thing since they're ultimately helping them out.

It's Allowed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Wade187

It's Allowed
smh.gif
Lol it's ok a error here and there never hurt anyone. I was sure that wasn't correct, but didn't really care, but kudos to you good mate

Back
Top Bottom