Dog Whisperer = Female Whisperer?

Just wondering...i watched this show off and on for a while and thought he had some good mentalities that guys that fail with girls could learn from.  Anybody else feel this way  

i tried that hand claw to the neck move on some beezie when she was yappping away a while back...just for lol's to see what happened. It worked.  She was so confused she stopped talking.  Had me rofling for days. 

Only if the girl is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

i knew i wasn't the only one that thought he was abusing dogs in front of their owners...then go on to say

"I'm not hurting him, I'm easing him into a submissive state"
laugh.gif

dog-whisperer12.jpg

Dog does NOT look happy

It's true.

I used the same technique for both my dog and girlfriend to stop them from pissing on the carpet.

Lol...i don't know what episodes of the whisperer u guys watched but from what I've seen all he does is a) use the claw and b) walk the dogs. He just exudes a calm demeanor lets them yap yap and when it gets out of line he does his claw thing. A lot of guys could learn from this; not to let every little thing send them to NT to make a thread about and get emotional. To just act like the leader and when she gets out of line to let her know. I dunno...it made a lot more sense in my head lol.

Hes a real jerk. My class went on a trip to Central Park and he completely stonefaced us and told us to leave.

He was interviewing with a camera man btw.

This was.... 3 years ago.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

i knew i wasn't the only one that thought he was abusing dogs in front of their owners...then go on to say

laugh.gif

dog-whisperer12.jpg

Dog does NOT look happy
you call that being abusive? ask Michael Vick
grin.gif

Key difference:
put them on their backs and take top position = dominance
happy.gif

put them on their backs and take top position with your pants down = rape
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

laugh.gif

dog-whisperer12.jpg

Dog does NOT look happy
grin.gif
I apologize for my offensive behavior

Originally Posted by gil23

laugh.gif

dog-whisperer12.jpg

Dog does NOT look happy
grin.gif
its all cool
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dog-whisperer12.jpg

Dog does NOT look happy

Look like its saying "Help me."

"Fransico....If I have to come back here...I'm going to %*%@!#* kill you" - Charlie

lmao

Back
Top Bottom