Dogs are Awesome

tired.gif

Link? 
nerd.gif

I want to email this to my mom (dead serious).

I love my dogs so much my girlfriend thinks I am weird sometimes. Am I the only one who HATES those commercials about abused dogs, I change the channels as fast as I can when they come on. Also, marley and me is one of the only movies I straight balled my eyes out after watching.

I make a decent living for myself now but the best job I ever had in my life, was walking dogs in Manhattan when I was 18 yeas old.

So peaceful and fun. Each dog had their own character and personality and all of them showed love just for a simple walk through the park.

Extremely smart and giving animals.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

tumblr_lpqo63LOM71qdcddco1_500.jpg

My dog... She was abandoned, and was tied to a tree for 3 days when she was 4 years old... My dad works for the city, cleaning up parks, and saw her one day tied to a tree. Three days later, dad went to the same park to clean it, and she was still there, so my dad took her in... She had a chip in her, called the number that was in the chip, and the "owners" said they didn't have a dog. We rescued her, and now I don't know what I would do without her. Only pic I had at the moment...
laugh.gif

dat turd
pimp.gif

And i've not been a pet person up until now but i love animals... i can see myself getting a mutt in the future though 
smokin.gif

Moving into an apartment building that allows dogs.

I want a beagle or shiba inu but I don't know if an apartment is good for them.

I'm probably gonna get a midsized dog at the rescue shelter.

I've had my dog for 16 years. I basically grew up with him by my side. We've been all across the country, from blizzards to droughts. Dogs are without a doubt, the most loyal, loving companions on this planet.

Back
Top Bottom