Dogs are Awesome

article-2029688-0D8E847600000578-726_634x659.jpg

This heart-wrenching photo shows how a Navy SEAL’s dog refused to leave his master’s side during an emotional funeral. 

Petty Officer Jon Tumilson, 35, killed in the major U.S. helicopter crash in Afghanistan this month, was remembered by around 1,500 mourners.
But it was his Labrador retriever Hawkeye that really captured the public’s emotions in the photo taken by Mr Tumilson’s cousin, Lisa Pembleton.

Mr Tumlinson, of San Diego, California, was one of 38 killed on August 6 when a rocket-propelled grenade took out a U.S. Chinook helicopter.
His funeral was held on Friday in his hometown of Rockford, Iowa, at the Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock Community School.

article-2029688-0D8E7CEF00000578-701_634x345.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

hope the dog bounces back.

best/saddest story i read about war dogs was the one where dude got snipped and his dog jumped on top of him to protect him from more fire. dog even snapped at the rest of the squad that tried to touch his owner.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

best/saddest story i read about war dogs was the one where dude got snipped and his dog jumped on top of him to protect him from more fire. dog even snapped at the rest of the squad that tried to touch his owner.
Do you have a link to this?
OP you got a link to your post as well? 

frown.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Do you have a link to this?
OP you got a link to your post as well? 

frown.gif

http://ricks.foreignpolic..._and_protector_goes_home

read up on the rest of her war dog articles. some touching stories.

in that link, when they brought the dog home.. the first place he went to was his owner's room. and that was the first time the dog had been in the house.

Saw this the other day, it really does bring a tear to my eye 
frown.gif

Here's another pic

kkku9.jpg

Originally Posted by Too Much

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

It's like the opposite of this story:

http://lastfreevoice.word...2008/06/13/david-motari/

I wanted to dismember this dude with my bare hands. SMH.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Man, why even post that... Buzz Killington over here.

I remember this dude without clicking the link.  The marine who threw the puppy over the cliff? The $!$$%% needs to be dismembered limb by limb then beheaded and have his body parts sent to his family.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Too Much

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

It's like the opposite of this story:

http://lastfreevoice.word...2008/06/13/david-motari/

I wanted to dismember this dude with my bare hands. SMH.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Man, why even post that... Buzz Killington over here.

I remember this dude without clicking the link.  The marine who threw the puppy over the cliff? The $!$$%% needs to be dismembered limb by limb then beheaded and have his body parts sent to his family.
If I were to ever meet him I swear I will hurt him and swing till my arm cant swing anymore.

Back
Top Bottom