Doing nothing in the Summer, FTL

Can't wait until summer classes start and I hopefully get this job June 2nd. I remember when doing nothing was the move.. Circe 7th grade. Now summervacation sucks unless you're actually vacationing or something. I`ll be so happy when I have stuff to do, and not just bs'ing around!!

brah i feel the same way. Summer is only for high-schoolers and under. I cant wait till summer school starts but i still need to come up with the rest of themoney for it.

miller_choke.jpg

ttar_chicken_v.jpg

I feel the same way sometimes but I'm glad i have 2 jobs plus i'm playing some baseball so i can occupy my time and not have to worry about school work

Originally Posted by Dakingii

brah i feel the same way. Summer is only for high-schoolers and under. I cant wait till summer school starts but i still need to come up with the rest of the money for it.
my exact feelings

Mines bouta be...wack.

Work:
5:30AM-1:30PM
Work#2:
1:30PM-10:00PM

Off Weekends

Not really trippin cause I need the $ and I'm not 21 till December.

I'm out of school and just working right now. Hopefully I can go on vacation sometime this summer, just gotta know where I want to go.

Pick up a new hobby.

I start summer classes on June 2nd but thats only for a month. Baseball also.

So my goal for the summer is to master photoshop and read some classic books.

Trips here and there will be included, but nothing big this summer.

I was so excited when I finished my last final, went out the next 3 days and had a blast....

It's only been 1 week and I'm already soooo bored....I can't wait for my Internship to start on the 8th

Im doing football but i consider that nothing but if i smash this one chick idc what happens for the rest of the summer

Co-sign. I couldn't wait for this semester to be over and now that it is I really can't wait to go back. I need to get a full-time job real quick tooccupy my time and it sucks cuz no classes in my major are offered during the summer at my school. I think I'm gonna pick up more reading materials thissummer especially how-to books.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

brah i feel the same way. Summer is only for high-schoolers and under. I cant wait till summer school starts but i still need to come up with the rest of the money for it.
When you don't have any more summers, you'll realize that isn't true.

Just got summer school coming up next week. I just came back from Vegas, and I need to do something to occupy my time during the season. The time periodbetween being done with a part-time job at the end of July and going back to school near the end of August screams boredom.

Back
Top Bottom