Doja Cat Cancelled

Joined Jan 2, 2012
Women don’t get cancelled
Nah she’s definitely not getting that marketing push anymore now that this is out. She’s going to go away for a bit soon. Also it’s not like she did this stuff a long time ago. She was just chilling with them

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Nah she’s definitely not getting that marketing push anymore now that this is out. She’s going to go away for a bit soon. Also it’s not like she did this stuff a long time ago. She was just chilling with them
She’s not getting “canceled” bruh. If she was a no name rapper, sure. She has too many advantages for this to matter in a week

Joined Mar 25, 2014
She’s not getting “canceled” bruh. If she was a no name rapper, sure. She has too many advantages for this to matter in a week
everything about this women screams self-hate. She is gonna have to do some serious media ducking to get out of this.

Joined Aug 6, 2012
everything about this women screams self-hate. She is gonna have to do some serious media ducking to get out of this.
Nah. She’s a women so they will let this slide. I guarantee this won’t be posted on big outlets like the Shaderoom

Joined Oct 13, 2001
I thought cancelled was a grassroots thing. I thought it just meant that the PEOPLE stopped messing with you. I never really associated it with Media backing

Joined Jan 2, 2012
Dude, she has a song out there called dindu nuffin and she’s on alt right websites being their bed wench. Once it spreads more on Twitter black folks ain’t gonna be messing with her anymore and you know nicki gonna run because she don’t want anymore smoke

she was just doing stuff on 5/16 so she can’t even say it’s in her past

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Dude, she has a song out there called dindu nuffin and she’s on alt right websites being their bed wench. Once it spreads more on Twitter black folks ain’t gonna be messing with her anymore and you know nicki gonna run because she don’t want anymore smoke

she was just doing stuff on 5/16 so she can’t even say it’s in her past
I just saw the song. Yeah it’s over for her as far as being a big artist but she’ll still be around

Joined Mar 25, 2014
I thought cancelled was a grassroots thing. I thought it just meant that the PEOPLE stopped messing with you. I never really associated it with Media backing
True. But the media can be very volatile to social media. One small excerpt on social media can lead to larger repercussions. in bigger media markets.

Joined Feb 25, 2015
Joined Apr 5, 2017

I knew I wasn't tripping.

She made it past the gays...and ya'll think black folks gettin her outta here? :lol:

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Apparently all of this stuff was known. There was a thread on thecoli last year

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
The internet never forgets chief. It will keep resurfacing. Further more hurt her career now and forever.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now