Doja Cat Cancelled

Joined Feb 25, 2010
I'm not moved.

I need to see more evidence of self hate, black hatred and support for white supremacists.

She already seemed like a chick to do those bukkae scenes with white guys and let them call her ******. But actual proof of that would be another thing.
Check out the links in the twitter thread.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Yea, I doubt many folks here really messed with her in the first place outside of admiring her gifts from God.

So I don't even know what "canelled" even means in this sense.
didn't find her body nice, she was cute

did like MOOOO and say so

any cliffs on what she did or her BF :lol:

Joined Aug 24, 2017
This will hurt her temporarily but she'll move on. Chris Brown beat up Rihanna. Self defense or not, a male artist who's fan base is mostly women beat up one of the most famous female artists alive, who's fan base is also mostly female, and is still a popular figure with FEMALES. He went through a rough patch then dropped some good songs and everyone let it slide. If she drops a song that blows up nobody will care that she's racist.

Joined Sep 24, 2012
This will hurt her temporarily but she'll move on. Chris Brown beat up Rihanna. Self defense or not, a male artist who's fan base is mostly women beat up one of the most famous female artists alive, who's fan base is also mostly female, and is still a popular figure with FEMALES. He went through a rough patch then dropped some good songs and everyone let it slide. If she drops a song that blows up nobody will care that she's racist.
She ain’t Chris brown. He had to come out cryin to Man in the Mirror and dancing so hard his feet was smokin. His star was WAYY brighter than hers will ever be.

Joined Jan 5, 2011
She was supposed to show titties if her and Nikki got #1 over Beyonce. She swore she would. It helped boost sales.

Fast forward

Gets #1

Goes on Live

Says...ah ha ha ha...just kidding, I'm not showing you my titties

She was cancelled after that in my book. Ledger been closed.

Joined Feb 25, 2015
Well yeah I’m suprised it wasn’t more well known but going by twitter, people really didn’t know.
Those bitter scorned vermin are only playing stupid because they share a common hate and scorn for black men from being fatherless just like Doja Cat.
Read between the lines folks...and distinguish who’s genuinely unaware and those who are lowkey caping for her because its really what they wanna do along with her because of bitter scorn hate and dysfunction from absence of their black fathers.
As black men we aren’t off the hook either..we need to stay in our daughters lives! We got cowards and busters out here who run from their children especially their daughters.

Joined Mar 25, 2014
Those bitter scorned vermin are only playing stupid because they share a common hate and scorn for black men from being fatherless just like Doja Cat.
Read between the lines folks...and distinguish who’s genuinely unaware and those who are lowkey caping for her because its really what they wanna do along with her because of bitter scorn hate and dysfunction from absence of their black fathers.
As black men we aren’t off the hook either..we need to stay in our daughters lives! We got cowards and busters out here who run from their kids daughters especially their daughters.

Lol at some point somehow a black man was gonna be blamed.

Bravo brotha Bravo.

Joined Feb 25, 2015
Lol at some point somehow a black man was gonna be blamed.

Bravo brotha Bravo.
Did you not do your damn research about Doja's absentee black father?
Of course not...you just couldn't wait to be yappy loud and emotional.
Now run along new meat....if you can't grasp it....LEAVE IT!

Joined Feb 25, 2015
No one's blaming black men as the only culprit....but these are all too common pieces of the puzzle are they not?
Is that not the main culprit and problem of the majority of 'black men are trash" rhetoric spewing bitter scorned black women?
They never grew up with a strong black father who instilled self pride and confidence and a warmth of protection around them.
This is a two way street...and horrible apparent symptom of dysfunction in the black community.

Joined Mar 25, 2014
Did you not do your damn research about Doja's absentee black father?
Of course not...you just couldn't wait to be yappy loud and emotional.
Now run along new meat....if you can't grasp it....LEAVE IT!
I understand the issue with Doja's absentee black father. But damn it always seems like someone is on their soapbox trying to make this a lesson to black men.

Joined Mar 6, 2018
Chick is basic as hell. On the low I dont have the swag to pull basic ****. I wish I did.
This is a very important distinction being made here and a good topic for a separate thread.

The distinction being the swag or lack there of required to pull a basic woman.

People are quick to say stuff like “you don’t have the swag to pull her” or whatever and the reality is basic b****** often times require comically low levels of swag/ high levels of bafoonery to be pulled.

Maybe it’s just me but I find it fascinating sometimes...

Joined Feb 25, 2015
I understand the issue with Doja's absentee black father. But damn it always seems like someone is on their soapbox trying to make this a lesson to black men.
That's because you are interpreting everything with your emotions...and not a general broad scale of self modesty and accountability.
How can we progress if we are constantly getting emotional like women and running from overall general accountability and mistakes?
No excusing this mammy mut's actions but I guarantee it she has daddy issues as a major reason behind this and being biracial doesn't help either psychologically.
What do you expect to happen when a black man knocks up a white woman and dips out and the child is only raised within the white mother's side of the family??
Have we not seen this a million times already?
Yall love Drake doe... :lol:
Right???
Yall stan for ole blackface Drake doe!!!

Last edited:
Joined Nov 16, 2018
That's because you are interpreting everything with your emotions...and not a general broad scale of self modesty and accountability.
How can we progress if we are constantly getting emotional like women and running from overall general accountability and mistakes?
do u view men & women as equals?

Joined Mar 25, 2014
No excusing this mammy mut's actions but I guarantee it she has daddy issues as a major reason behind this.
You know you right brotha i need to WAKE UP and see it from a nonemotional side.

1590192489054.png

sugafree teach me

Joined Apr 18, 2014
Don't know **** about her.
What age group are her fans?
I feel like the youth are more willing to let **** slide over time and if that's the majority of her fan base, then she'll probably be back.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now