Doja Cat Cancelled

Joined Aug 2, 2006
I think she can get out of this.

Just say " hey look I was a young internet edge lord. Loved to go on the internet and troll people, it was immature and stupid. I would go on video chats and troll Nazis I thought it was edgy. It was all part my weird immature sense of humor. Please forgive me."

Then maybe just get into a fake relationship with a black guy for a bit and hope black twitter forgives you somehow

It's def a tough needle to thread but it's not impossible.

Winning back black women will be really hard. She'll need to get a black female bestie (not light skinned) :lol:

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
If she only been mashing no pipe former incels then that fake publicity thing with a black dude probably turns real.

Joined Aug 6, 2012
I think she can get out of this.

Just say " hey look I was a young internet edge lord. Loved to go on the internet and troll people, it was immature and stupid. I would go on video chats and troll Nazis I thought it was edgy. It was all part my weird immature sense of humor. Please forgive me."

Then maybe just get into a fake relationship with a black guy for a bit and hope black twitter forgives you somehow

It's def a tough needle to thread but it's not impossible.

Winning back black women will be really hard. She'll need to get a black female bestie (not light skinned) :lol:
Apparently her getting on the livestream with the kkk is very recent. Like days ago.

Joined Jan 2, 2012
ahh danm, welp,

well...we'll always have the juicy video.
Yeah she was in the chat room like 6 days ago. That’s how you know she goofy. Like it’s one thing to do that before you have fame, it’s another to keep doing it

also from what’s been said, she was a bit of a **** on that chat room showing all those incels the tiddies

Joined Aug 2, 2006
Yeah she was in the chat room like 6 days ago. That’s how you know she goofy. Like it’s one thing to do that before you have fame, it’s another to keep doing it

also from what’s been said, she was a bit of a **** on that chat room showing all those incels the tiddies
she must be on drugs or something.

she can't love white supremacist **** THAT much.

Joined Aug 6, 2012

Meanwhile she didn’t show the tiddies after her promise when her song went #1?

Skank
1590200808688.gif

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Meh, never really liked her music. Even when Tia Tamera had NT losing its ****, I couldn't get with it.

I'm just hoping she picks up when Vivid, ********, and Blacked come calling.

******** is filtered out :rofl:
Ehh it was the beat, in it's raw form had potential. She don't know what to with it though like all that ***.

Joined Aug 2, 2006
If you had to have sex with Doja Cat tomorrow how would it make you feel?

on hand I would feel like mathew henson or a black neil armstrong, id be go a place no black man has ever gone.

but on the other hand, the thought og her vomiting for incels on chat roulette would be a real boner killer.

Joined Aug 6, 2012

on hand I would feel like mathew henson or a black neil armstrong, id be go a place no black man has ever gone.

but on the other hand, the thought og her vomiting for incels on chat roulette would be a real boner killer.
I can turn down sex. It’s nothing wrong with it and more men should do it.

Joined Sep 24, 2012

The answer is run like hell. Ain’t no box good enough for the nut *** baggage she’s pulling up with. You will lose yourself messing with a girl like her word to lakeith stanfield in get out.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now