Dolphins will Not be selecting Darren McFadden

i know this is a little offtopic, but do you guys see the niners possibly be in on of the frontrunners in trading for the #1 pick since the pats got their 1stround pick this year?

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

i know this is a little offtopic, but do you guys see the niners possibly be in on of the frontrunners in trading for the #1 pick since the pats got their 1st round pick this year?

What would the Niners have to offer? They have nothing of value except Willis and he ain't goin nowhere.

i know this is a little offtopic, but do you guys see the niners possibly be in on of the frontrunners in trading for the #1 pick since the pats got their 1st round pick this year?
You dont trade for the number one pick it just costs way to much. And the 49ers definetly dont have the players to get it.

Trade what?

Oakland took Gallery with the second pick 2 years ago and he was getting as much hype as Long gets so I dont think they want a Deja Vu.

fc8353f7e8ca4770a4ab0585c8fc24cebab9fdf_t.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats a bad@!@% avy...eric berry is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see Dorsey making an impact immediately for the team. No reason the Phins should go any other direction.

if not, the Jets want him at #6.
I would hope they would skip over taking McFadden if he was still available at #6.

My guess is that he goes to Oakland.

I hope the falcons dont get him...

they dont need a rb or a qb...
ohwell.gif
yes they do. norwood and dunn go in though. those RBsare still money.
As for the Raiders, Fargas is a free agent, and Lamont Jordan demanded to be traded a few weeks ago. McFadden to Oakland as of now.

^ you ride d-mac in every post man. i see you all the time talking about "my man d-mac, i don't want him here or there" like you're his agentor something
laugh.gif
weren't you the dude a few months ago talking abouthow you poked him on facebook? I know you a fan, but sheesh
sick.gif

wouldn't mind seeing him on the raiders. they're high on fargas and i think kiffin might keep him cuz of his running style and how he puts effort intoplays, but passing on McFadden is too hard to do. Mcfadden's ceiling is 10x whatever Fargas will ever reach.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

I hope the falcons dont get him...

they dont need a rb or a qb...

in actuality they need an offensive line!!!!

look where tom brady was drafted.. 6th round?

joe montana was what 3rd round?

theres plenty more than that.

Basically.

Falcons ain't drafting no QB in the first.. we gonna take a Superstar named Darren McFadden. Dunn is DONE and they don't give J-Rock the ball more than5x a game. Only way I see us picking someone other than him is if Dorsey is still on the board.. which he won't be cause Tuna aint dumb..

But if he is..
eek.gif
x infinity

We Want MARTY !

laugh.gif
if you think great O-Lineman only get picked in the first day, the NFLDraft is a Chess game and that's why I love it.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

^ you ride d-mac in every post man. i see you all the time talking about "my man d-mac, i don't want him here or there" like you're his agent or something
laugh.gif
weren't you the dude a few months ago talking about how you poked him on facebook?
I know you a fan, but sheesh
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the thread son.
It was "what big name athletes do you know"

My dude said he "friended" DMac on facebook,

I died laughing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^Yeah I had D Mac as a friend on Facebook for more than a year. Guess he either removed me or deleted his Facebook after I checked my friends list who areon the U of Arkansas network.
laugh.gif

BTW I never poked him on Facebook, Ijust added him as a friend.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

^ you ride d-mac in every post man. i see you all the time talking about "my man d-mac, i don't want him here or there" like you're his agent or something
laugh.gif
weren't you the dude a few months ago talking about how you poked him on facebook? I know you a fan, but sheesh
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom