Dominican Republic to be 'Socially Cleaned' in today

Yeah as a Dominican I never understood the hate either. Meet some really cool Haitians out there but I will say I'm not crossing that boarder in Haiti again. Poorest country on earth. Do not know what they did with all the earthquake money from a few years ago but they didn't fix **** from what I saw.

I did read a Dominican man commenting that the island has a population of 20 million and  is about the size of North Carolina which has a population of 5 million. He mentioned overcrowding, language and cultural barriers....in the same article the ethnic cleansing is being likened to what happened with Jews being stripped of their citizenship. There were cultural barriers and language barriers there as well.

It's a shame. I had actually wanted to take a trip there within the next year or so.

Last edited:
Yeah as a Dominican I never understood the hate either. Meet some really cool Haitians out there but I will say I'm not crossing that boarder in Haiti again. Poorest country on earth. Do not know what they did with all the earthquake money from a few years ago but they didn't fix **** from what I saw.
Apparently these charities need to dial up Akon

13.5 billion was donated towards Haiti relief.

Last edited:
I did read a Dominican man commenting that the island has a population of 20 million and  is about the size of North Carolina which has a population of 5 million. He mentioned overcrowding, language and cultural barriers....in the same article the ethnic cleansing is being likened to what happened with Jews being stripped of their citizenship. There were cultural barriers and language barriers there as well.

It's a shame. I had actually wanted to take a trip there within the next year or so.

I believe the DR has about half that number of people

I grew up in the Caribbean. This is about racism, pure and simple

Saint Martin ain't got these type of problems.

Every island is damb melting pot, and people live in relative peace. The thing that drive crime down there is mainly poverty

The Spanish Speaking countries look down on the black islanders, it is not secret.

Puerto Ricans do it too, just Dominicans are 10000000x worst. I guess Puerto Ricans have the island island to themselves and American passports in the their pocket, so they ain't eem rustled that much. While the DR feels trapped having to share the island with Hati

Racism is a huge problem is Cuba too

Last edited:

I've been seeing horrible videos on Facebook. Dominicans going around and tying the darker skinned people to telephone poles and beating them with bats and sticks and destroying their homes. It's disgusting.

Dominicans can try this ******** all day and they will still be black.

And yes that's what I attribute it too.

When the white colonialist left the country they left Dominicans hanging there like they were any other *****. After this mass deportation, they will still be the only ones who dont think of themselves as black.

/come at me

Last edited:
As for the appropriation of Haitian relief funds, this is why as a Nigerian myself I keep saying the first world needs to stop giving the third world money.

Nigeria has had over $600 Billion dollars a year stolen from the Nigerian people over the last 30sum years. That $20 billion a year.

If you want to help, the only thing you can do is invest in these countries, like what China is doing.

You send money to corrupt third world countries, it will get taken. No two ways about it.

Last edited:
My parents are Haitian and my mom never told me about what goes on in DR. I didnt know about what was going on until a few years ago and that was with me doing some research. I wonder what Dominicans are taught in school about the other side of the island and their history.

Where's yall man Ninja to claim there's no racism on the island again. Let him tell it DR is some colorless utopia. ******** buffoon

My parents are Haitian and my mom never told me about what goes on in DR. I didnt know about what was going on until a few years ago and that was with me doing some research. I wonder what Dominicans are taught in school about the other side of the island and their history.
Coming from a Haitian with dominican family it was always pretty clear that the darker you are the less they respect you.

Back
Top Bottom