Domino's 50% OFF Pizza ONLINE ONLY **ENDS TONIGHT**

Going to give the pan pizza a try this weekend since everyone saying its good. Haven't had Dominos in a while since they changed to that garlic crust crap. Anyways on a diet now but will have a cheat meal with the pizza

Yo, that pan pie was HITTIN. Pillowy with just the right amount of crunch. I might have to finish the week eating Domino's.

I omitted the cheese and got feta cheese instead. It was delicious. Papa John's ain't got %%%% on Domino's. Step your toppings up, Johnathan.

yall were supposed to post pics
laugh.gif
lmfao had the munchies bro... dont take pics when all i care about is eating

SON. I see this thread literally SECONDS after placing an online order at Pizza Hut 
mean.gif

Are hand tossed crust suppose to be super thin? Pizza weighed like nothing. I ordered extra on the toppings but doesn't look like it. I'll take my $20 next time to Costco, Round Table, Pizza Hut, even Little Caesars. I go to this Domino's a few times cuz they are the closest but first time I see the Parks running this place. I'm gonna avoid coming here when they're there.

Just because zyzz wanted pics

XL Honululu Hawaiian.

Large Extravaganzza Feast.

I tried the hand tossed pizza and it was terrible. Too much pepper.

Strictly pan from now on (or until Dec.9 anyway).

Ordered the pan yesterday. Puts handtossed to shame. Gonna order it again Sunday.

Damn I don't see. How you paid 20 for that...
Are hand tossed crust suppose to be super thin? Pizza weighed like nothing. I ordered extra on the toppings but doesn't look like it. I'll take my $20 next time to Costco, Round Table, Pizza Hut, even Little Caesars. I go to this Domino's a few times cuz they are the closest but first time I see the Parks running this place. I'm gonna avoid coming here when they're there.
Just because zyzz wanted pics
XL Honululu Hawaiian.

Large Extravaganzza Feast.

yea that hand made one go hard just smash one fri and getting another one for football sun ..DOLPHINS Turn up :smokin

hows the thin crust? im finally going in tomorrow.

i love hand tossed but i dont like garlic since they put it on the crust :x

Don't usually order from Domino's but might order some pizzas for the fam tomorrow. Prefer Panago but 50% is pretty good

Last edited:
I love how these coupons always happen to come around RIGHT when I get back on my diet. Where the **** was this when I was binging on junkfood?? :lol:

I actually like the hand tossed garlic crust. the only type I order, but I may try the pan style today,

Ugh I hate Dominos but decided to try their new Pan Pizza after reading this thread. I ordered some wings to go with it.

Terrible. The pizza has no sauce and is dry as hell. I got pepperoni and mushroom. Cheese was salty, pepperonis added no life to the pizza and mushrooms were practically non existent. They should just call that pizza cheese bread because that 's what it tasted like.

Wings were like 80% fat. I can't stand eating a buffallo wing and tasting nothing but soft, slipper, gooey, fat. I threw it in the trash. Dominos is the worst pizza.

Last day today... Gotta rack up on the pan pizzas....it ain't right if it ain't the black box....

Ugh I hate Dominos but decided to try their new Pan Pizza after reading this thread. I ordered some wings to go with it.

Terrible. The pizza has no sauce and is dry as hell. I got pepperoni and mushroom. Cheese was salty, pepperonis added no life to the pizza and mushrooms were practically non existent. They should just call that pizza cheese bread because that 's what it tasted like.

Wings were like 80% fat. I can't stand eating a buffallo wing and tasting nothing but soft, slipper, gooey, fat. I threw it in the trash. Dominos is the worst pizza.

With the chain franchises, I prefer Dominos to Pizza Hut and Papa John's

Papa John's has better wings though

Back
Top Bottom