Domino's online 50% off pizzas until Dec 6

Haven't eaten domino's since my broke college days. My friend and I found a glitch for our local spot where you could stack 2 specific coupons and get a large pepperoni, cinnastix, and a 2 liter of soda for 5.99 :lol: we abused it too much and eventually I guess they caught on and removed both coupons. I can't stand eating it these days though.

Last edited:
It's 2015 and cats still out here poisoning their bodies with the processed trash? Eat healthy. Health is wealth. Get you some Kale, sweet potatoes, and some Cod. You are what you eat, don't eat this dominoes trash

I need a cheat meal to restore my glycogen levels, so I can hit these weights harder, and keep my sexy up, baby pa

Why you hating?

Im going to a friends house Sunday to watch some football, looks like im bringing pizza 
nthat.gif

It's 2015 and cats still out here poisoning their bodies with the processed trash? Eat healthy. Health is wealth. Get you some Kale, sweet potatoes, and some Cod. You are what you eat, don't eat this dominoes trash

All things in moderation. I'm personally doing a body cleanse this week . But i might snag another for a cheat day. I'm not drinking any sodas; just water and watered down cranberry juice (and not that cocktail crap either).

Over the years, I've found that if i sick to drinking water and doing a good colon cleanse a few times a year, you can maintain a good level of health.

With that said, someone going full vegan can only expect to outlive the average person by MAYBE 3 years. Have some fun. Water and fiber are your friends.

Last edited:
With that said, someone going full vegan can only expect to outlive the average person by MAYBE 3 years. Have some fun. Water and fiber are your friends.

I disagree. A plant based vegan diet will set you up for much less disease in life. Yes, you may only live a few years longer but how you live could be more productive. Who wants to spend their living years with diabetes, heart disease, colon disease, etc.

^ #ntextremes

Like I said, all things in moderation. If you NEVER want to eat commercial chain pizza that's fine, but the occasional splurge isn't a highway to cancer. I do agree that a plant-based diet should be the goal.

Their Philly steak and Cheese specialty pizza is awesome.
$8 and some change for a large with this promotion.

A few years back their deep dish was actually decent. Anyone have that recently? I am a fan of thicker and pan type crusts

A few years back their deep dish was actually decent. Anyone have that recently? I am a fan of thicker and pan type crusts

Deep dish is actually pretty good. I mean it isn't as good as a local pie or a true deep dish but for a delivery pizza chain it isn't half bad.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom