Domino's Pizza - new recipe/flavor for pizza out now Dec 27th GR

Please step back and reevaluate your life if you are looking forward to the 27th with any amount of gusto. Please take solace in knowing that in the meantimeyou can coddle yourself with the reintroduced McRibb while watching Cheaters in your trailer.

Originally Posted by J Burner

The cheese is made with 100% mozzarella, flavored with just a hint of provolone, the company said.

Someone needs to re-take high school statistics class...
laugh.gif
But I was eye-ing some Dominos coupons the other day.Looked good to me. I always liked how airy Dominos crust was. I love getting burnt air pockets where the flesh meets the crust. Can't wait to try the newone.

Anyone remember when they had the Garlic and Herb crusted pizza. That was good.

Yo, I thought I was crazy when I ordered a few days ago. I gotta say, it was an improvement from the previous.

The cheese is made with 100% mozzarella, flavored with just a hint of provolone, the company said.

I think they just worded that wrong, I don't think they mean 100% of the cheese is mozzarella with some provolone, too.
I would hope and assume they meant 100% Natural Mozzarella or something.

What's wrong with Papa Johns?
embarassed.gif
That all meats specialty isthe truth
pimp.gif

As far as Dominos and the new recipe, that's why they were pushing that 5.99 carry out special. They were testing that new recipe out.

If you ever had their cheesy breadsticks, that's what the pie crust takes like now.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

read about this a few days ago....not looking forward to the changes..haven't had Domino's in a minute but i always loved it as is
The hell
laugh.gif
I've never heard anybody say they loveDomino's. Sure people eat it but it's because it's dirt cheap. Everyone acknowledges that it's below mediocre fare.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Local pizza stores FTW!

But they're too expensive at times. With the crazy deals u get from spots like dominos and papa johns, the fake taste is worth it.

I haven't messed with Domino's since that YouTube video with the 2 employees putting boogers in the sandwhiches.
sick.gif

- Safari​

Originally Posted by Young Safari

I haven't messed with Domino's since that YouTube video with the 2 employees putting boogers in the sandwhiches.
sick.gif

- Safari

I don't get it. That can happen anywhere, at any restaurant. If you really wanted to avoid your food being messed with you should'nt eat out at all..

Originally Posted by breakin necks

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Chicago Pizza >
^ truth
I like it...but not better than NY style...

This place up my block makes this enormous friggin Chicago pie for like $12 bucks...It's like 40 pounds of food.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Domino's is the worse of the three (Domino's, Papa Johns, and Pizza Hut) but I'll give it a try

I think Dominos is overratedly bad. It is nowhere near as bad as everyone says it is. I think folks think it is cool to say Dominos is bad.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

read about this a few days ago....not looking forward to the changes..haven't had Domino's in a minute but i always loved it as is
The hell
laugh.gif
I've never heard anybody say they love Domino's. Sure people eat it but it's because it's dirt cheap. Everyone acknowledges that it's below mediocre fare.
I love Domino's.. I think it is the best major pizza chain.. But I'm not an idiot that would say it is the best in the world it's noteven close..

All that being said I got some of it today trying to get it one last time before they changed it. It gets here and they already changed it.. Had it and itsawful imo
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Please step back and reevaluate your life if you are looking forward to the 27th with any amount of gusto. Please take solace in knowing that in the meantime you can coddle yourself with the reintroduced McRibb while watching Cheaters in your trailer.

roll.gif

i just hope that they make the pizza edible, being in college ftl...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif

or maybe it's just 100% artificial mozzarella with just a hint of 100% natural provolone.

laugh.gif
yea, I'm 100% positive, with just a hint of uncertainty.

i lol'd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

this recipe is already available in select areas.

I got it here.....granted it's the same city as their headquarters....lol i still dont like it!

Back
Top Bottom