Domino's Pizza - new recipe/flavor for pizza out now Dec 27th GR

anyone that has it today, let us know if we should cop. also pics of your mom with the pizza.

Much better than the Domino's i remember... sauce is tastier, cheese tastes more natural.... crust tastes like the cheesy bread

I like
pimp.gif

but still pizza hut >>

laugh.gif
I love that they had to change and revolutionize their pizza making by using garlic, oregano, red pepper, etc.

That's all the ingredients that should be in a pizza anyway, and it's not some huge secret, that's exactly how I've made my own pizzafor years
laugh.gif

Good for Domino's, listening to their consumers and making a change, I still wouldn't eat there, though.

smells sweeter from the start. crust is more garlicy. to tell you the truth, not even sure what dominos tasted like, since I haven't had it in a good longtime. always had papa johns, frozen or a few times homemade.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

it was really delicious at first but the crust got overwhelming after the fourth slice. Got leftovers for later tonight. Will try again
laugh.gif

AFTER the 4th slice? Damn son.

About to get this in a lil...

Heres some codes for you guys...

Large 1 topping for 5.99: BANLCH

Free Cinna stix: EBCS

Put in the pizza one first, then create ur pizza...at the end when they ask for ur name and everything there is another place to put in promo codes, thats whenu put in the free cinna stix

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
I love that they had to change and revolutionize their pizza making by using garlic, oregano, red pepper, etc.

That's all the ingredients that should be in a pizza anyway, and it's not some huge secret, that's exactly how I've made my own pizza for years
laugh.gif

Good for Domino's, listening to their consumers and making a change, I still wouldn't eat there, though.

if i lived upstate i would try it but, there are too many pizzerias around to order from a chained restaurant.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Put in the pizza one first, then create ur pizza...at the end when they ask for ur name and everything there is another place to put in promo codes, thats when u put in the free cinna stix

pimp.gif

any more codes?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Put in the pizza one first, then create ur pizza...at the end when they ask for ur name and everything there is another place to put in promo codes, thats when u put in the free cinna stix
good looking on the code, although the new recipe has too much garlic imo

Back
Top Bottom