Doms.Restorations - Im Back!! Updates on the last page! IG: Doms.restorations

Thanks! Any advice on the technique, cotton ball or old rag?
For Retr0brite all you need is:

Oxiclean

Hydrogen Peroxide

Baking soda

Old Toothbrush (or something similar to apply the mixture on shoes)

Saran Wrap

and a Plastic Cup

Few tips:

When you microwave the hydrogen peroxide and Baking Soda, do it in 15 second increments

This is because everyones microwave is different, some are stronger, some arent 

You will end up with a better consistency of gel if you do it in increments

Also,  When you apply the Oxiclean, it may foam up... a lot, so keep an eye on it, because it tends to overflow

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Seeing as how Winter is here...

Everyone that owns a pair of boots with white wedges knows they get dirty fast

Especially in the winter

Last edited:
Update on the Jordan 6s Ive been working on:

Here is what the Whitening of the toecaps and decreasing process looked like

What the Toecap and creases looked like initially

Removing the paint on the toecaps that previous owner used to cover yellowness

After Decreasing and Whitening of Toecaps

What's the best way to clean the center tongue cloth, my motorsport 6s have the similar material?

Thanks and great work!!

What's the best way to clean the center tongue cloth, my motorsport 6s have the similar material?
Thanks and great work!!
Thanks!

I used the Jason Mark cleaner solution but soap and water should work just fine with a little scrub

Trying to bring back the "Light Silver" Factory colour to the soles

Left Shoe- Before

Right Shoe- After

Last edited:
A gift I received from one of my brothers

Not a restoration

But I thought some of you would like

AM 1 Model

amazing work my dude.

I have to ask what your method is for repainting midsoles, do you use a brush or an air brush/spray can?

Hi Peabrain, your restoration projects are amazing 
nthat.gif
 keep up the good job ! I just wanted to ask you something since I`v seen the good job that you`ve done on the OG Cherry XII. I have a 2009 pair, and from one of the basketball practices couple a years ago one guy stepped on the right shoe and the paint is chipped on the toe box ( on area smaller than a penny ) and also on the midsole is a little chipped. I`ve seen that you use Angelus, for the white paint on the toe box is pretty simple as Angelus has one type of white, not sure what to choose for the cherry midsole as they have several shades of red.... Could you please look over my post ( unfortunately nobody anwered to it when I publish it last year 
eyes.gif
 ) : http://niketalk.com/t/510950/restoration-aj-xii-white-red-2009 

10x 
happy.gif

Hi Peabrain, your restoration projects are amazing 
nthat.gif
 keep up the good job ! I just wanted to ask you something since I`v seen the good job that you`ve done on the OG Cherry XII. I have a 2009 pair, and from one of the basketball practices couple a years ago one guy stepped on the right shoe and the paint is chipped on the toe box ( on area smaller than a penny ) and also on the midsole is a little chipped. I`ve seen that you use Angelus, for the white paint on the toe box is pretty simple as Angelus has one type of white, not sure what to choose for the cherry midsole as they have several shades of red.... Could you please look over my post ( unfortunately nobody anwered to it when I publish it last year 
eyes.gif
 ) : http://niketalk.com/t/510950/restoration-aj-xii-white-red-2009 

10x 
happy.gif
Thanks for the kind words Flo!

The link you posted doesnt seem to work

but I think I know what you're getting at

Turtle Feathers doesnt have a "Cherry Red" factory colour sort of speak (or at least I dont think so)

So you have to do some mixing, to get the Cherry Red colour  I mixed

A little bit of Scarlett Red and White, I used Scarlett Red because It was the only red paint I had at the time

(I`m sure you could use a different shade of red if you dont have Scarlett Red)

and I mixed white paint with it so I could get closer to the Cherry colour

PM me if you need anymore help

Id be glad to answer anymore questions you have

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom