Don C. Autographed Just Don 2 - Thoughts?

Ok guys, first I'd like to start by saying keep your opinions civil and if you're going to talk crap please save it.

So I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a few pairs of Air Jordan 2 x Just Don from RSVP Gallery in Chicago.

Since Don C. (For those that don't know, that's the man who designed the shoes) owns the store he was personally there on release day, so I asked him to autograph one of my pairs. Yes, DIRECTLY on the show with a blue marker.

I know, I'm crazy!! However I do happen to know some people and might be able to get the other side autographed by the GOAT himself, MJ.

Below is a pic of Don C. holding up my pair after signing them. If you can't make it out it says "Don C. #justdon"

View media item 1570459
Now nicely tell me what you think. How bad did I screw up or did I do good?

Ok guys, first I'd like to start by saying keep your opinions civil and if you're going to talk crap please save it.

So I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a few pairs of Air Jordan 2 x Just Don from RSVP Gallery in Chicago.

Since Don C. (For those that don't know, that's the man who designed the shoes) owns the store he was personally there on release day, so I asked him to autograph one of my pairs. Yes, DIRECTLY on the show with a blue marker.

I know, I'm crazy!! However I do happen to know some people and might be able to get the other side autographed by the GOAT himself, MJ.

Below is a pic of Don C. holding up my pair after signing them. If you can't make it out it says "Don C. #justdon"

View media item 1570459
Now nicely tell me what you think. How bad did I screw up or did I do good?

You screwed up unless you get MJ's signature too. That's my opinion.

I had Don C. sign my box, but not the shoe.

Word, when I got mine at the Jordan popup shop All-Star weekend... I had him sign the box. 

The box would've been the better move, no one is trying to collect Don C's signature, nor will they pay more for it to be scrawled all over their shoes.

The signed boxes aren't going for too much more if any. A local shop by me had a pair with the box signed and i noticed they had to lower the price twice(pretty much around what they are selling for) before they sold.

You messed up.  If the II's with the signature on the box are going for about the same as market rate, yours are definitely going to go for less than market.   

How many people are actually wearing Don C's as opposed to having it in their collection just to say they have em. I think you're ok OP. Sit on them for about 2-3 years and watch how crazy people will go when you out them up for sale

I'v worn mine numerous times. Op i agree you didn't f up in anyway. There's nothing wrong with autograph of the designer. I just don't think it makes them much more.

I'v worn mine numerous times. Op i agree you didn't f up in anyway. There's nothing wrong with autograph of the designer. I just don't think it makes them much more.

Sounds about right. However I am new to nike talk so please be patient and tell me what does "OP" mean

When the recent mirrors restock happened I pulled off the best trade ever in my life when I traded the foams for the Just Don

Back
Top Bottom