..:::Don Cannon Presents: The Cool Kids - Going Fishing Mixtape:::... Update - *Out Now*

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

whats the name of that track they played in this vid?
listen to him talk... he says "introduction to icecicles"
sick.gif

Chuck is gettin nicer and nicer. I understand dudes not messin with the rappin, but these beats are "Blech!!"
That %!@# KNOCKS. I don't really mess with these dudes but I can't deny that beat. My speakers gonna be heated at me...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

smh.gif
sick.gif
@ this Pennies Remix
Didn't expect Luda or Bun to jump on it like that since they weren't listed as features... Nice surprise tho.
pimp.gif
For real....I had to put that on repeat for the whole car ride. Almost crashed when I heard the ludaadlibs. No pun intended

good tape a lil dissapointed to hear cannon all over it hopefully they drop a dj-less version later

I like that track Champions alot...He said some $$#* like dolphin skin greys white strings in the lace they're 11s cold case when we were in 11th grade....

i HAVE TO ADMIT... alot of people are SWAGGER JACKING THEM like the new artists tryna get a buzz.. try to "dress" like them. But "THE PACK"mighta started the whole " 80's" & "skinny jeans" thing.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i HAVE TO ADMIT... alot of people are SWAGGER JACKING THEM like the new artists tryna get a buzz.. try to "dress" like them. But "THE PACK" mighta started the whole " 80's" & "skinny jeans" thing.

co-sign

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Not really feeling the Cool Kids but i'll give this mixtape a listen.

I think there overated but I'll ckeck it out

I forgot who on NT said it, but ripping off Rick Rubin beats could only get you so far...

the pack did start the style...or make it really popular..but they got too heavy into hyphy beats...

but i must say beat wise this mixtape cold as hell..otherwise meh

I'm still wildin on how dudes flipped "Popcorn". If you from the Chi then you already know what that sample about.

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i HAVE TO ADMIT... alot of people are SWAGGER JACKING THEM like the new artists tryna get a buzz.. try to "dress" like them. But "THE PACK" mighta started the whole " 80's" & "skinny jeans" thing.
co-sign
indifferent.gif
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

it started in Brooklyn, as far as I know.

I been listenin to this since it came out... only thing bout them is... they dont rap about #%$+... like really.. .tell me wat one of their songs is about
laugh.gif
... beats go hard tho

Back
Top Bottom