Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

Screenshot_20181018-214705_eBay.jpg

It's weird that colorway still hasn't dropped. It was one of the first pairs I saw teased early on & they were seeded to a bunch of f&f "influencer" types as well. Starting to wonder if they'll ever get an actual release.

It's weird that colorway still hasn't dropped. It was one of the first pairs I saw teased early on & they were seeded to a bunch of f&f "influencer" types as well. Starting to wonder if they'll ever get an actual release.
I think they will just won't have the just don branding which I'm cool with

Wow. Just noticed that the Lakers, Knicks, Pistons, and ROY pairs are all on SNKRS. I’ll get the Lakers pair eventually. It’s funny how they swore up and down that this was THE Don C. Jordan, and now it’s basically the new Spizike, with no Don C. connection for the newer colorways. I still think it’s a cool shoe, I love the Ghost Green pair I was able to snag, but I wish all the colorways had the Don C. tie in like “Just Don” on the tongue and such.

pistons joints clean but they’re suede and not leather

not as impressive in person

lakers are still clean in person tho

Wow. Just noticed that the Lakers, Knicks, Pistons, and ROY pairs are all on SNKRS. I’ll get the Lakers pair eventually. It’s funny how they swore up and down that this was THE Don C. Jordan, and now it’s basically the new Spizike, with no Don C. connection for the newer colorways. I still think it’s a cool shoe, I love the Ghost Green pair I was able to snag, but I wish all the colorways had the Don C. tie in like “Just Don” on the tongue and such.
I’m actually happy that these releases have no don c labeling.
This lame added his name to a ball or shorts and upped the price +$200? ****

Back
Top Bottom