Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

I want everyone to keep that same energy when these drop. No these “growing on me”,in the last secs in the 4th qtr, like you’re the monster and Rita Repulsa just threw her scepter into the ground iight? :lol:

People already laying the groudwork to explain themselves when they cop.

Man y'all already know how it goes, look at the AM1 & AM97 thread for proof....them boys all of a sudden wanted the Wortherspoon 1/97 :lol:

Gonna be a lot of this closer to RD

full

why not just do the shoe without the Jordan branding and just add branding from DON C??? further your own brand my g...

Cuz Nike/JB is pretty specific with the guidelines for artist to follow whenever theres a collab. I'm sure theres not 100% creative control (see Kanye, see Drake), and Nike designers are working close at hand with them. Plus he's under a Jordan contract, so thats he cant just make a Don C shoe.

maybe we will see a red October colorway. There was a rumor that Don C was connected to a Yeezy 2 Retro. Perhaps this shoe “retros” the colorway instead. I could see that before a Yeezy rehash.

da 1st pics look trash.

second pics are ite, but they look more like "faux" retros nike sportswear comes up with...

Nike will sell their entire stock of these to ‘sneakerheads’ who will convince themselves they like them just because Don C’s name is attached, while they pass on other GR hybrids. Meanwhile, Nike will sell countless other less hyped hybrids to unsuspecting laypeople. Nothing new here.

He shouldve dont something else instead of elephant print on that side panel.

And the jordan 3 lace holes look sloppily placed.

These kinda dilute the Yeezy’s particularly the first ones imo. Like Kanye, Virgil and now Don C all got to butcher an Air Jordan. Is anything sacred?

don’t look bad at all

wouldn’t buy but they’re more wearable than the yeezy 1

don’t necessarily look better than the y1 but I wouldn’t wear either

He should of used the Air Jordan 6 midsole to be different lol

I’m tired of mashups, and I’m tired of always seeing the 3s midsole, as well as the 4s

Attachments

• 624C94D2-F7B8-445F-9879-8EA1E66ABAE0.jpeg
    624C94D2-F7B8-445F-9879-8EA1E66ABAE0.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 45
C119D7E1-2AB2-448F-8817-61C9217EC511.jpeg

That elephant print placement looks so forced. I photoshopped the changes i would have made to them

Back
Top Bottom