Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

just copped 2x pairs of these knicks colorway for $45 each. This being my second pair of 312's i'm really starting to love this shoe. Now I wanna cop a bunch more colors.
20190725_070102.jpg 20190725_070119.jpg

So I just got the bred color way in and they will be going back.
If I didn’t own black cement 3 these would be ok to have.. nice show and material on the red it’s a ok. But honestly going back to Nike maybe I’ll try for the Chicago or royal colorway.
If you don’t own a black cement and don’t want to pay 300+ this is Good alternate
100x better than other models with elephant print

Definitely copping royals on discount. I’d rather these over sport royal 3s any day. Never liked the blue outsole on those.

I recently picked up the “storm blue” Don C 312’s in super vnds condition for $35 at my local Buffalo Exchange. I’m okay for now but certainly down to pick up another colorway.

Probably the best looking hybrid Jordan brand has come up with.

People said the same thing about Dub Zeros back in the day. Ultimately, these will have the same fate.
got some black/gold dub zeros when they came out (the collector in me likes how 'out there' they were I think), and never wore them and I honestly forgot they even existed.

Got b/red, yellow and the grey ones of these - worn them loads of times..
It's a shame they're not being a little more experimental with these, as the same base for all the non-tonal CW's is getting old pretty quick.

I only saw two suede (red and camo ones) and dark elephant print ones irl and quality was trash, hows the other pairs? I get that Just Don ones are ok quality wise but what about lakers or olympics?

White and red lows are really nice.. I wish they had NA. The lows look super better with NA like that custom.

Back
Top Bottom