Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

C119D7E1-2AB2-448F-8817-61C9217EC511.jpeg

That elephant print placement looks so forced. I photoshopped the changes i would have made to them

This shoe looks better without that middle elephant print piece on Don's version.

i thought about that, then i remembered what just released yesterday. nike seems to be having success with this hybrid/fusion thing, look at the wotherspoons and other GRs. it might work for JB too

But JB has already done the fusion thing and literally drove it into the ground (with the countless cws of AF 1 fusions, especially). I can’t see Jordan fusions making a comeback, tbh, people have grown to really hate them over time and they’ve all basically become “poor man’s retro Jordans.”

Nike been riding the Yeezy wave for a decade now. It's whatever tho, Vigil bout to make LV x Nike. Can't complain.

C119D7E1-2AB2-448F-8817-61C9217EC511.jpeg

That elephant print placement looks so forced. I photoshopped the changes i would have made to them
Thats not how the paneling works. The toe rand is the same piece as the side where the laceholes are. If you put EP there you need to do the whole panel. Which would then make it look like ****, which is why he didnt do it.

coming from someone that loves the air revolution and late 80s/early 90s bball shoes, I just can't find a way to like these. they look better in the new pictures and in some other color ways, just not enough to warrant a purchase.

i don't know guys...i kinda really like them. might be the beer googles but i kinda love them. Of course they're gonna come out in limited quantities so it'll suddenly be the newest hyped shoe though... same thing happened with the tinker 3s to me

I like this silo a LOT, but the color ways gotta really bring it. Simple color blocking will be better on these.

There really is a lot going on with these. NA on tongue, Wings Logo, Nike on forefoot strap, NA on heal, Swoosh with Elephant print strip right below it, and not to mention a leather upper, rubber forefoot strap, plastic Jordan 3 eyelets and back heel tab, and nylon Jordan 1 tongue with flat laces. But like I've said before, I'm intrigued by these. In particular, the Lakers colorway. I also want to see them on feet, as it might make a big difference seeing them being rocked.

Back
Top Bottom