Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

Medicine Balls.
107jtch.jpg
Dope pic! IMO these look soooo much better when they're worn like so. I can't wait for my Ghost Greens to touch down.

Just got my Legacy 312 Storm Blue in the mail......quality is definitely really good for a $160 shoe. Leather is A1, these might need to grow on me a bit more because of the whole " fusion" aspect of the shoe. The premium feel of it in hand makes these a keeper for me for now.

Alright fam. Came from Saint Alfred a little while ago and they have the storm blues in a 10.5 and 11 for sure, as well as small sizes. Quality is awesome and I'm tempted to run back and cop so... one of you make that phone call to order ASAP.

Is anyone else still waiting on their JustDon.com pairs to actually start moving? Got the shipping email Monday but its still stuck at "label created"

Is anyone else still waiting on their JustDon.com pairs to actually start moving? Got the shipping email Monday but its still stuck at "label created"

Package just started moving today, should be here tomorrow since I"m in Cali.

Medicine Balls.
107jtch.jpg

Not goin to lie, this pic makes them look ok. Plus I’m fiending for the medicine balls since watching do the right thing a few months back. If this quality y’all keeps up I’ll check em out if they last in store. The cement print doesn’t look bad in this color combo. The others are trash still. Maybe again my soft spot for the medicine balls makes me think about copping

According to this guy, the buttery leather is only featured on the NRG pairs - i.e. Ghost Green and Storm Blue. The other three awesome colors next month do not have the same quality, and will be more of a wider release. That really sucks as I think the Air Command Force and Air Tech Challenge 2 are the best colorways of the five. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom