Don Jon (2013) - Trailer - Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Scarlett Johansson

i didnt really like it like that...i felt like he was snitching us men out....smh sellin out our secrets for some bread and dont even break us down.

Just saw this tonight. My girl was giving me the silent "you really brought me to see this" for the first 30 minutes (those that saw it will understand). Overall it was decent, definitely had the lols.

Just watched it via Amazon Prime. Chick I was watching it with was like "this is a white version of you." Lol

This movie would've been five minutes long had this dude known about incognito mode. :lol:

Definitely different kind of movie. Not sure how I felt about it.

Had ZERO expectations for this movie, but I ended up loving it. I didn't know much about it other than who the actors were. SJ is drop dead gorgeous and nailed the Jersey accent. Reminded me of that girl from Mob Wives :lol: Nice little twist at the end...I felt like the movie could have been a little longer, mainly to explore more of the relationship developed in the last 30 min of the film.

Scar pissed me the hell off in this movie. Then I realized she acted very similar to my ex.

Back
Top Bottom