Donald Trump is running for president

Just yesterday he said the retail space at 57th/5th (Gucci) is worth more than Mitt Romney's net :rofl: :rofl:
That might be one of the richest sneak disses I've ever heard in my life other than "You gettin paid less paper than my bag boy"

We need this in our offices, he has my vote.

Just collecting that money, nothing more.

Trump has done this every election year, and every election year he collects "campaign" donations...and every election year, he fails to buy earn an endorsement.

Dude is a hustler's hustler, I give him that.

Last edited:
Another clown added to the Republican circus....this is great news!! These Republican debates are going to be must watch TV. Trump might actually bring some of the other candidates down to his level in the process.
That's what I am saying. The GOP is a complete joke
roll.gif

Yeah, Donald Trump has zero chance of getting elected. He must have other motives. ******* Trump :lol:

Looks like he already lost the latino vote - although, one can argue he never really had it to begin with...

Trump with the lulz for half that crap he's saying. I hope he stays in the race long it's extremely entertaining

Can't tell if he's putting on a show or if this is really him. Not sure how this is good for business.

he's really embarrassing

more embarrassing are the people who see him as a legitimate candidate

Macy's is pulling his merchandise :lol: This guy a such a clown. That Seth Myers x Obama roasting of him was hilarious.

Trump ain't emm ballin like that he files bankruptcy like every year

He is most assuredly ballin like that. Filing for bankruptcy, or having a subsidiary company file, does not mean you don't have money.

[h1]Celebrity chefs pull out of Trump's Washington DC hotel[/h1][h1]July 9, 2015 4:11 PM[/h1]
Geoffrey Zakarian dropped plans to open a restaurant at the upcoming Trump International Hotel in Washington DC, becoming the second celebrity chef to sever ties with real estate mogul Donald Trump after his statements on Mexican immigrants.

Trump accused Mexico of sending rapists and other criminals to the United States when he announced his bid for the Republican nomination last month, prompting department store Macy's Inc and mattress maker Serta to end their business ties with him. 

"The recent statements surrounding Mexican immigrants by Donald Trump do not in any way align with my personal core values," Zakarian said in an e-mail.

Zakarian, who runs a string of restaurants including The Lambs Club and the National in New York City, said Zakarian Hospitality employs many immigrants from all over the world.

On Wednesday, José Andrés said he would not open a Spanish restaurant in the hotel coming up in Washington DC's Federal Post Office building.

"As a proud Spanish immigrant and recently naturalized American citizen myself, I believe that every human being deserves respect, regardless of immigration status," said Andrés, who is the co-owner of ThinkFoodGroup.

http://news.yahoo.com/chef-zakarian-backs-restaurant-donald-trumps-hotel-183918874--sector.html

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not that I'm surprised but it's still crazy how he's moving up in the gop polls

Back
Top Bottom