Donald Trump is running for president

Trump will single handedly be the reason why the Democrats will win the next two elections.

Last edited:
Obviously I won't be voting for Trump, but I love watching this guy talk. This guy delivers the LULZ. :lol:

I did like Trump before he ran for his presidency, but he has said some things I don't like. But still, this dude is a great Troller. He loves getting people Riled up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-john-mccain_55aadb02e4b065dfe89e9162

^^ I like people who don't get captured, am I supposed to not like people who don't get captured?

That's the New York Defensive state of mind, just keep deflecting questions and be dismissive.

He told the guy to go back to being a pundit and waved him off completely. :lol:

Last edited:
I can't wait for him to start dodging shoes being thrown at him as he's on the podium
laugh.gif
Ducati Donald gonna throw his own shoes back at them.

laugh.gif

He's has hinted at a possible presidential run since the 90's and now he probably screwed himself over for realtalk.

If it came down to Clinton vs. Bush we'll be digging our graves for another 8 years. 

I like Sanders but he won't win the black vote (2%)... even though he has been an advocate on civil rights more than any other candidate.

Quote:
I can't wait for him to start dodging shoes being thrown at him as he's on the podium
laugh.gif
'Donald duck!'

Hes an idiot who spews nonsense out of his mouth and he acts like hes this big business man but look at his track record. Everything he has control of, he messes up and has filed for bankruptcy plenty of times so I am tired of hearing from him that hes this big shot when in reality its his name or brand that he created if you will, that made him rich. Which he really stepped up after his multiple business failures.

And I am willing to bet his real net worth is no where near 8 billion.

Dude is a clown and hes making a GOP class that has little to show for to begin with, look worse.

Wish dude would just go away.

Dude should be ashamed of himself for the things he said.

I got a feeling Trump gonna run with or without the GOP

If he does even decent in the primaries, he gonna Ross Perot it :lol:

I got a feeling Trump gonna run with or without the GOP

If he does even decent in the primaries, he gonna Ross Perot it :lol:

Which would be awesome because it would all but guarantee a Democratic president. He would steal GOP votes.

The funny thing is.

Trump is probably the most progressive GOP candidate. He is hawkish and racist, yet still has a lot of progressive positions

BUT, I bet mostly far right loonies would vote for him. :lol:

Last edited:
The funny thing is.

Trump is probably the most progressive GOP candidate. He is hawkish and racist, yet still has a lot of progressive positions

BUT, I bet mostly far right loonies would vote for him. :lol:

I have a friend from college who constantly is sharing comments that trump makes and is excited for him to become president. I'm just reading it all and going :smh: How was I ever friends with some like this? Then I remembered that he was a progressive and then for some reason after graduation he completely changed and is now a far right wing nut.

But Trump isn't far right...

John McCain is a progressive/center-right politician. Anything further than that is far right in all honesty. Most liberal candidates/politicians these days are far left themselves. We have very few moderates left on either side, hence why our political system is in a standstill.

Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, and Rick Perry are far right. You can't put Trump in the same category as them.

Last edited:
But Trump isn't far right...

I know.

I'm saying that's how loony the far right is. I'm taking a shot at the far right more than Trump

That they will vote for someone just cause he is so hawkish and racist, even though his platform and their views differ.

Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, and Rick Perry are far right. You can't put Trump in the sake category as them.

Once you're over a certain threshold you are far right, doesn't matter that there are more loonies who spew crazy things even farther right than that or vice versa on the other side. He still hasn't made any suggestions on how he would accomplish anything he promises. He is a hawk and looking for war while looking to cut taxes to bring money "in" like that'll make a difference :rolleyes Just because he's a tad bit more left than the super far right doesn't mean he's not far right.

Since the start of the Tea Party and all the anti-Obama groups we have moved so far right that what was once far right is considered normal and what used to be called looney land is now the "just a bit far right."

Last edited:
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/donald-trump-running-for-president/398345/

Nah Trump is not a far right conservative. He doesn't believe that the way to make government better is to make is smaller, he believes the way to make government better is to make it function better.

That is a fundamental progressive view

This is why the conservative pundits have turned on him. Trump is using pseudo hate speech to push his progressive views, the GOP strategy is using pseudo hate speech to push conservative policies.

Donald might be start enough to know there are not enough loons on the left for him to fool. But the GOP's base is ignorant enough for him to hustle

Dude is a master rustler, and I can respect that. I would love for him to run and split the GOP vote :lol:

Matter of fact, I hope each variety of GOP candidate does up in the each election

Let Hilldawg whip and nae-nae into the white house :smokin

Dis dude really moved up in the polls after all that lol

Hes #1

Last edited:
The scary thing about this is people forget The Terminator was voted for Governor of California at one time.
Who's to say the "heartland" won't vote for this dumb ***..

The scary thing about this is people forget The Terminator was voted for Governor of California at one time.
Who's to say the "heartland" won't vote for this dumb ***..
Arnold was a millionaire businessman before he even started acting. He started from nothing in a foreign country and prospered due to persistence and work ethic. His life experience is worth as much as some of more "qualified" candidates work experience. Y'all don't remember when he put the state government on hold until the assembly passed a budget. This meant cali politicians had to either work out a way to balance the books or they wouldnt get paid. Seems like he was on point for the most part. People sleep on him because of his image. Look at his life, and he's one of the great figures in American history period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom