DONATELLO SUMMER 08 NIKE DUNK SB MID? PIX!!!!!!!

yoo i could be mistaked with the statements iam makin but these might not be ninja turtle dunks but the "mote dunks" iam from tampa and theres bennmad words bout a dunk being made that resembled the mote out front of the park where turtles indeed lruk and are ever present, these things from the word thative heard might actually be only released to spot.... god i hope so just for the styz, but yea they were spose to be given to all the spot workers for thetampa pro last weekend but got pushed back. and i would believe that nike would make a dunk for the park they were the first sb accounts and started selling emfrom day one, again i could be mistaken with these and even mre mistaked about availability but thats just the buzz round hur

Originally Posted by thatmidsson

yoo i could be mistaked with the statements iam makin but these might not be ninja turtle dunks but the "mote dunks" iam from tampa and theres benn mad words bout a dunk being made that resembled the mote out front of the park where turtles indeed lruk and are ever present, these things from the word that ive heard might actually be only released to spot.... god i hope so just for the styz, but yea they were spose to be given to all the spot workers for the tampa pro last weekend but got pushed back. and i would believe that nike would make a dunk for the park they were the first sb accounts and started selling em from day one, again i could be mistaken with these and even mre mistaked about availability but thats just the buzz round hur

Translation?

white midsole
smh.gif

man, those are terrible...what ever happened to Dunk SB's??

Fell off so hard, last ones i really liked were MF Doom's.

my boy thats seen the sample just looked at these and said it wasnt the mote dunks, hes seen a sample said they were a mid top though and will have a diffrenttype of turtle pattern and diff colors but i guess these guys r ninja turtles? and no one knows bout those motes...

Dropped in Southern CA yesterday. Copped. Glad everyone hates them cause it made it easy to cop. $80 +tax. These look better in person but I had to getthem since they rep TMNT.

Back
Top Bottom