Donating plasma for money??!

It's really not worth it, IMO.

It depends where you go, but you usually only get $50-$60 the 1st time only, then they step down the pay. My local place gives $50 the first time, then afterthat it is $35 and you can only do it once a week. I really don't think it is worth it because you have to drive there, sit there for 2 hours and it'snot like just giving blood. They pull blood out of you, remove the plasma, then put the blood back into you. Doesn't feel too good...

Plus, you feel like +@$+ afterwards...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

It's really not worth it, IMO.

It depends where you go, but you usually only get $50-$60 the 1st time only, then they step down the pay. My local place gives $50 the first time, then after that it is $35 and you can only do it once a week. I really don't think it is worth it because you have to drive there, sit there for 2 hours and it's not like just giving blood. They pull blood out of you, remove the plasma, then put the blood back into you. Doesn't feel too good...

Plus, you feel like +@$+ afterwards...
If you're just interested in the money, then it probably won't be worth it for you. Although the amount you're paid will usually beenough to cover gas and a meal, so it isn't all that bad. If you're interested in saving potential lives though, you'll probably find it morerewarding.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Donating sperm FTW!

anyone here done that ?

yeah wats the deal with this..i wouldnt mind bustin a nut in a bathroom into a little cup to make some extra bills
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Donating sperm FTW!

anyone here done that ?

yeah wats the deal with this..i wouldnt mind bustin a nut in a bathroom into a little cup to make some extra bills
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
done it. first time going there i couldnt stop laughing with the cup in my hand

me and my boy were talkin about this the other day... i heard it was dirty... but if i go and its clean... and they payin good... then ill do it

Back
Top Bottom