Donating plasma for money??!

Anbody here ever donate plasma to earn extra money?? Im a college student so that should explain alot.
laugh.gif

I know they say you cant donate if you do drugs but a friend of mine told me they just ask and dont test. Any truth to this?

What are you experiences with donating blood? Good? BAd?

I did it for about 3-4 months. I don't specifically remember about drug test/questions, but some of the people that went in there leads me to believe thereis no testing. Overall, I say the experience was a good one. I would go twice a week and get $65 and it would take at most 1 1/2 hours to finish. I would justtake my Ipod and zone out the whole time.

my boy did/does that.

hes a reall ghetto dude, fake jerseys/dingy white tee /plastic jewelry weain/ rice crispy neck dude

and hes always like that so i dont know what to tell u if u tryin to make money
laugh.gif

he goes in there and just sits and jokes on everybody that comes through the clinic.

if u need money for beer and cigs like he does then id say go for it

naa me and my boy devised a plan that each of us will go twice a week 50 each and spend that money solely on weed......haha....i wasted soo much of my hardearned money on weed and the food that comes afterwards

Originally Posted by paidndade

I did it for about 3-4 months. I don't specifically remember about drug test/questions, but some of the people that went in there leads me to believe there is no testing. Overall, I say the experience was a good one. I would go twice a week and get $65 and it would take at most 1 1/2 hours to finish. I would just take my Ipod and zone out the whole time.
This basically sums up my experience... this was all I could do for spending money during my freshman year... not to mention, some of the ghettobirds that would come thru were
pimp.gif

I was thinkin about doing this too. This chick that lived on my floor freshman year did it and made like 60 bucks a week and used the money for smokes and beerso i guess its good for a small amount of spending money but it wont really get you far

This dude I know donates plasma twice a week and on average gets $45 everytime, but it varies as sometimes it's higher or lower than that.

He specifically does this to buy an eighth every week.
laugh.gif
so obviously youcan if you smoke

I was looking into this for the last few days. Unfortunately the center closest to me doesn't give you money for donating plasma, or atleast that'swhat the lady on the phone said.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

how old you gotta be and whats plasma

You have to be 18 to donate blood plasma, and it's the liquidy fluid of your blood. Blood plasma preforms various tasks including fighting infections andcarrying vitamins throughout the body.

Damn, with a radius of 125 miles near my house i dont see one donor place....guess im out of luck...

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

Damn, with a radius of 125 miles near my house i dont see one donor place....guess im out of luck...

Ive found I had to sift though several sites to find all the locations around me. Haven't been able to find one that shows them all.

something about donatiing blood doesnt sit well with me

im not afraid of needles or blood or anything of that nature, but it just kinda creeps me out

Originally Posted by sunshine734

I was thinkin about doing this too. This chick that lived on my floor freshman year did it and made like 60 bucks a week and used the money for smokes and beer so i guess its good for a small amount of spending money but it wont really get you far
nerd.gif
where are you from?

I used to do it in Mt. Pleasant, simple procedure like everyone has said. Takes an hour - hour and a half and where I went they paid $20 for the first visit ofthe week and $40 for the second visit of the week. They have wireless internet too so I would bring my computer in and just chill.

Although one time they needed a blood sample and the girl forgot to clamp the tube once it filled and my blood sprayed on her like a bad horror movie. I was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and she was
mad.gif
sick.gif
but I got to go right home and still get paid

Back
Top Bottom