Donating sperm to lesbian couple advice.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ok so a former coworker of mine hits me up a few weeks ago asking me to donate my sperm to her, so that her girl can get pregnant and start a family. I think she offered me like 1000 or something like that.

Now, myself, I am not comfortable with the fact that I will potentially have a kid someone out there that Im not taking care of. My thing is when I have a child, I wanna be in his or her life unconditionally and be able to provide for them. But at the same time I am no where near ready for that. NO WHERE NEAR. She says I can be in the childs life or whatever but still Im not comfortable with that nor am I ready to. I have a lot of @+%+ on my plate mentally as it is and I dont really need to add this to that. I really dont.

When she asked me initially, I shouldve said no, but like a dickhead I told her I would seriously think about it, knowing I would later say no. Now its been almost a month and I would feel like a $*@@ saying no after making them wait this long. And shes telling me now that she and her girl are planning to get married in December and she wants to be pregnant by then, only adding to the pressure. I seriously dont know what to do.
tired.gif

This isnt the first time this has happened btw. Another girl asked me the same thing and I told her no straight up right then and there and Ive know her for about 13 years.

So what do you guys think?

I wouldnt give a former coworker crap; let alone my man juice. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ok so a former coworker of mine hits me up a few weeks ago asking me to donate my sperm to her, so that her girl can get pregnant and start a family. I think she offered me like 1000 or something like that.

Now, myself, I am not comfortable with the fact that I will potentially have a kid someone out there that Im not taking care of. My thing is when I have a child, I wanna be in his or her life unconditionally and be able to provide for them. But at the same time I am no where near ready for that. NO WHERE NEAR. She says I can be in the childs life or whatever but still Im not comfortable with that nor am I ready to. I have a lot of @+%+ on my plate mentally as it is and I dont really need to add this to that. I really dont.

When she asked me initially, I shouldve said no, but like a dickhead I told her I would seriously think about it, knowing I would later say no. Now its been almost a month and I would feel like a $*@@ saying no after making them wait this long. And shes telling me now that she and her girl are planning to get married in December and she wants to be pregnant by then, only adding to the pressure. I seriously dont know what to do.
tired.gif

This isnt the first time this has happened btw. Another girl asked me the same thing and I told her no straight up right then and there and Ive know her for about 13 years.

So what do you guys think?

I wouldnt give a former coworker crap; let alone my man juice. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

They lowballed you, I was offered 10k once but backed out last minute. Madd awkward.

....really?

I wouldve taken that 10k and bought myself a new wardrobe.

Custom made suits all day baby!

OP tell them add one more 0 if you really serious. They lowballin you cuz of their wedding. 10k is the norm for sperm donation to lesbian couple if you didn't know.

OP tell them add one more 0 if you really serious. They lowballin you cuz of their wedding. 10k is the norm for sperm donation to lesbian couple if you didn't know.

Originally Posted by Jokey III

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Reveal the specimen in your avy immediately.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1283092

tineye is your friend
I love you so much <3

And yea guys thanks for all the input. I didnt know that 1000 was low balling though. But at the same time I kinda didnt wanna do it in the first place so I didnt even consider that. And regardless of where theyre using a chicken baster or im smashing, the reason I stated before is the reason I dont wanna do it. And shes a butch so even if I was about posting them pics, you guys would be rather disappointed.

Originally Posted by Jokey III

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Reveal the specimen in your avy immediately.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1283092

tineye is your friend
I love you so much <3

And yea guys thanks for all the input. I didnt know that 1000 was low balling though. But at the same time I kinda didnt wanna do it in the first place so I didnt even consider that. And regardless of where theyre using a chicken baster or im smashing, the reason I stated before is the reason I dont wanna do it. And shes a butch so even if I was about posting them pics, you guys would be rather disappointed.

Model Mayhem is the truth, I swear imma get my next chick off that website. Smh that chick same age as me too. Niiice.

Model Mayhem is the truth, I swear imma get my next chick off that website. Smh that chick same age as me too. Niiice.

not only are these lesbians cheap, but they dont seem to know whats up on the legal end. if they knew whats good theyd offer you at least 10gs and have you sign away your parental rights...not to mention some research on what kind of genetics you have to offer and history of diseases etc...

not only are these lesbians cheap, but they dont seem to know whats up on the legal end. if they knew whats good theyd offer you at least 10gs and have you sign away your parental rights...not to mention some research on what kind of genetics you have to offer and history of diseases etc...

Originally Posted by AMafia

YOU WOULD LET YOUR CHILD BE RAISED BY TWO %%*+!? @#%+ OP.
Lol what?

But you do pose a good question. I really dont know here that well to be honest and I dont want my child to be raised by just anyone.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Word. Shes going off the basis that Im nice
indifferent.gif
. She really didnt think this through at all.

Im 98% gunna say no at this point, but Im gunna feel like a !@!! doing so.

Originally Posted by AMafia

YOU WOULD LET YOUR CHILD BE RAISED BY TWO %%*+!? @#%+ OP.
Lol what?

But you do pose a good question. I really dont know here that well to be honest and I dont want my child to be raised by just anyone.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Word. Shes going off the basis that Im nice
indifferent.gif
. She really didnt think this through at all.

Im 98% gunna say no at this point, but Im gunna feel like a !@!! doing so.

Back
Top Bottom