Donation Update: Room to Read's library in Nepal is now complete! Pictures inside.

pimp.gif

thats awesome meth, congrats. nice to see where the money actually goes and that its for a good cause (not like that other place. NT aint only about the sneakers!
pimp.gif
)

That's pretty awesome, I didn't expect NikeTalk to be mentioned on the plaque but it was cool that it was.

You can't go wrong giving knowledge to kids. Makes me feel very proud to be a NTer. Niketalk, we International, baby.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Missing the 20ft commemorative Statues of Dirty, Meth, etc

...Kidding of course, this is actually one of the reasons I joined NT. Alright, that and the lulz NT General provides, but at least I'm being honest.

I just wanted to stop by and mention that is by the far; the greatest achievement our very own Method Man and other members have conducted via donation (not to take away from our other donations). To allow children of a third world country the opportunity to pick up a book, expand their learning abilities and rise periodically with the mind strength that can benefit ones family - is a satisfaction no shoe, ball game or clothing brand can ever fulfill.

This is a milestone that shall be remembered through the ranks of this community.

Kudos to everyone who pitched in their hard earned money. To Method Man; words can't express the respect and veneration I have for you. Let this here be the start of a new era...

WOW..
That is truly great and awesome. just goes to show u how many things we take for granted here in the US.
either way big ups to errbody..im proud to be a NTer.

Ohh...and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the library.

Meth--Question?

Does the money NT generate come about from "clicking" ads, or hosting them?

If they come about from "clicks", would I--or any other NT for that matter-- be helping the site generate more funds--for worthwhile donation causes-- by clicking ads alot?

Good stuff, the fact that we actually can donate that much money is and do something off a shoe forum is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom