Donda or Certified Lover Boy?

What Album Are You Going With?

• Total voters
CLB is an easier listen for me & it sounds like a concept album w/ 3 parts. Each part had a song that need to be there (‘Fair Trade’, ‘7am on Bridle Path’, & ‘Fountains’). 3 songs removed w/ over makes the whole thing 1hr 14mins and removing that bloated feeling. Not to mention, the songs transition better. I **** w/ how Aubs sounds like himself 10yrs ago w/ experience. He sounds like he’s exactly where’s he’s supposed to be. This my might be 2nd favourite Drake album. I feel like this album is only being received poorly because of Ye :rofl:

Donda is definitely the more interesting album of the 2 (for better or worse). It’s harder for me to judge b/c what I’m listening to I like the majorly of, I love the development, but it doesn’t sound finished. Jesus Lord was supposed to have a solo version. His verse is a verse w/ 3 different verses, you can completely tell when one starts & ends, and that’s my issue w/ this album. The placements are lackluster & a lot of songs don’t make sense as tracklisted. Keep My Spirit Alive is dead not finished, Ye’s verse a whole reference track like how did this get released :lol:?. Ye gotta update Donda this b/c it sounds like draft.

Really these albums have no right to be compared, and if this release doesn’t show u just how different those 2 are as artist then idk. I think I like CLB more, and I think I love Donda more as of today. At the end of day they're so vastly different from one another that it's fairly obnoxious that they're being compared, but these albums are perfect examples of someone who is and isn't organized on the extreme sides of their spectrum.

A Donda Favourite:

A CLB Favourite:

This is a stupid ****in thread. You should be ashamed.

Completely different albums.

Both are good to great in their own way.

Donda … easily.

Saw an IG post about what album to you get rid of, Donda, CMIYGL , Off Season, or CLB…. A majority of comments said CLB.
They don't know what they're talking about.
This is a stupid ****in thread. You should be ashamed.

Completely different albums.

Both are good to great in their own way.
Which album is of the 2 is great?
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you for your mercy
Make me new
Make me new again
Make me new again
Make me new again
Make me new again
I repent for everything that imma do again

Album is a ****ing spiritual journey
You damn right.

Certified Lover boy was a way better album. I can't even listen to Kanye anymore

Back
Top Bottom