Donovan McNabb Traded to the ********

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Skins SB contenders?
laugh.gif

I love McNabb but it was time to move on but damn, sending to the graveyard isn't cool

I think Kolb will be alright

Schefter says a 2nd this year and a conditional 3rd/4th next year.

WOW.

I wished I lived in Philly just to hear the fallout on sports radio tomorrow.
laugh.gif

For a 2nd round pick??? Wow....

Can't say that I'm mad...I'm a huge JC supporter, and this is a HUGE upgrade. Now, just focus on the O-Line with the remaining draft picks.

*and on a side note...it's about time Jeter got something that resembles a Caesar. No more hi-top fade
laugh.gif

Good deal for the ********, they get to keep their 1st round pick this year and that's all they really need. Getting a proven QB for only a 2nd rounder this year? Easy. Eagles have a lot of picks this year though, I bet they are trying to trade up

This could possible mean that somebody has their eye set on JC.......He has a second round tender on him. If somebody signs him then the skins basically get that pick back.

This week is going to be really interesting. I had no idea washington was even interested in mcnabb

Originally Posted by RoOk

SB contenders. ******** are now a Very Good team and with Shanahan running the show, this team just got 10000x better. Great trade.

SB contenders??? 
laugh.gif

2nd time I've used this today....

cmonson.jpg

dont know why they would trade him within the division.

Upset the Cowboys still have to play him twice a year, thought we were done playing him for a while SMH.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

This could possible mean that somebody has their eye set on JC.......He has a second round tender on him. If somebody signs him then the skins basically get that pick back.

This week is going to be really interesting. I had no idea washington was even interested in mcnabb

Skins put a 1st round tender on JC....

Back
Top Bottom