pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IM A KNICK FAN BY THE WAY
laugh.gif

i just don't see it...i don't see the hawks having enough poise, grit, and resilience to actually knock off orlando, boston, or cavs in a 7 game series....

and if they get bobcats or milwaukee first round, wouldn't be surprised if it goes min. 6 or 7 games

I thought this thread was going to be about the OC Thunder. But the Hawks have some potential, I just can't see them beating the Cavs or the Magic. They can beat Boston in a 7 game series though. I've been to a few Hawks games since they start winning. Philips Arena gets pretty loud. It's pretty tough to play there.

I have been high on the Hawks for the last two seasons. I really like the way this team plays and would not at all be surprised if they beat ANY team in the playoffs. I might be slightly surprised if they beat the Cavs but just slightly.

I also like the Thunder but am not sure how they would fair in the playoff atmosphere where it becomes a half court game and teams will make someone other than KD shoot the ball. I think my boy from UCLA will have to be big in the playoffs for them to do damage.

They'll get to the 2nd Round but they're not making the Conference Finals.

Originally Posted by copped

i just don't see it...i don't see the hawks having enough poise, grit, and resilience to actually knock off orlando, boston, or cavs in a 7 game series....

and if they get bobcats or milwaukee first round, wouldn't be surprised if it goes min. 6 or 7 games

I could see them running Boston out the building. But that's about it.

hell, i thought this thread was gonna be directed at the MAVS. at any rate, they'll probably be finished off in the first round. i should start the fire rick carlisle campaign.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lets go hawks
smokin.gif
. j-smoove for defensive player of the year, jamal crawford for 6th man of the year
pimp.gif
. joe johnson for finals mvp

jk but seriously,
laugh.gif
its now or never right?

indifferent.gif
....Def. not worried about the hawks beating my magic.

Nov. 26.....Orl 93 Atl 76

Jan 9......Orl 113 Atl 81

Jan 30....Orl 104 Atl 86

The only win they was last week with that lucky dunk.

They won't beat Cleveland or Orlando but I do think that they can beat Boston.

going to see the hawks in the playoffs, courtside!

im a knicks fan BTW but i dont mind the hawks one bit, very humble and talented team!

going to see the hawks in the playoffs, courtside!

im a knicks fan BTW but i dont mind the hawks one bit, very humble and talented team!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

They'll get to the 2nd Round but they're not making the Conference Finals.

You wanna put that Louie beanie on the line?

Def. not worried about the hawks beating my magic.
Dont be so sure.. we basically OWN Boston and most people still dont see us beatin those dudes in the playoffs either

Back
Top Bottom